Vraag naar Enties - Internationale Festiv~
Fra : netnews.mchsi.com

Dato : 17-08-04 02:15

Vraag naar Enties

Internationale Festival van Verschrikking zoekt volgende movies:

verschrikking
suspense
thriller
geheimzinnigheid
monster
documentaire (voor onze "Truth is Enger dan Fiction" wedstrijd)

Wij zoeken films van alle landen, maar zij moeten Engelse ondertitels
hebben. Gelieve te bezoeken onze website als u een voor te leggen film hebt:
http://www.festivalofhorror.com

Max Krueger

Vergeet niet om me bij onze adressenlijst aan te sluiten!

---------------------------
Call For Enties

The International Festival of Horror is looking for the following
movies:

horror
suspense
thriller
mystery
monster
documentary (for our "Truth is Scarier than Fiction" contest

We are looking for films from all countries, but they must have English
subtitles. Please visit our website if you have a film to submit:

http://www.festivalofhorror.com

Max Krueger

Don't forget to join our mailing list!

Filmmaker Max Krueger launches Festival of Horrors Film Festival.

Chicago filmmaker and Illinois native, Max Krueger, launches the
International Festival of Horrors, dedicated to the macabre and dark
independent films made around the world. Although there are many horror
festivals, "this one is intended to put the Art back in horror," says Max
Krueger.

"Too many have come to equate horror with 'bad' thanks to Hollywood and
others. I want to celebrate filmmakers who look inside themselves and at the
world and aren't afraid to tell us the horrors they see there." Although
catering to the political and social film, Festival of Horrors has a lighter
side. "We are giving away an award for best comedy, best mixed genre, and
best cult classic." There will be awards for both shorts and features, and
in several categories including student, best director, best cinematography,
and best comedy.Further breaking the mold, the festival will host political
documentaries for it's "Truth is Scarier then Fiction" contest.

The International Festival of Horror will be held annually on and around
Halloween in Cincinnati, Ohio. It will be held this year on October 29-31 at
Mulane's Cafe, 723 Race St., Cincinnati, Ohio. Different movies will be
screened each day.