Alfa Romeos nye 4WD
Fra : Ukendt

Dato : 15-07-04 20:16

Set på Autoexpress

Alfa 156 Crosswagon Q4 1.9 JTD

The Crosswagon is a promising showcase for future
Alfas. The four-wheel-drive system is entertaining and utterly secure,
eliminating torque steer and understeer in one sweep. Alfa's famous driving
purity is back, but whether we'll be able to enjoy it in Britain is a
question that hangs in the balance...

Glæder mig efterhånden meget til at prøve 157-8.

Mvh.

Frederik

Fra : Nicolai

Dato : 16-07-04 17:23

"Frederik" <f.caroe snabel a suf.nu> wrote in message news:<40f6d7f9$0$237$edfadb0f@dread12.news.tele.dk>...
> Set på Autoexpress
>
> Alfa 156 Crosswagon Q4 1.9 JTD
>

> The Crosswagon is a promising showcase for future
> Alfas. The four-wheel-drive system is entertaining and utterly secure,
> eliminating torque steer and understeer in one sweep. Alfa's famous driving
> purity is back, but whether we'll be able to enjoy it in Britain is a
> question that hangs in the balance...
>

> Glæder mig efterhånden meget til at prøve 157-8.
>
> Mvh.
>
> Frederik

+ -> http://www.italiaspeed.com/new_models/new_models_2004/crosswagon/index.html

http://www.italiaspeed.com/new_models/new_models_2004/crosswagon/photos/index.html