Pig vomit - did you ever wonder
Fra : ZAP

Dato : 06-05-01 12:53

Hej

Fik lige tilsendt et griner nummer af Pig Vomit
(Did you ever wonder)

Nogen der kan akkorderne??

--
Venligst ZAP

Have you ever wondered if your Mom gave Dad a blow job,

Right before she kissed you good night?

Did she swallow and eat a lot of folks you'll never meet,

And does the thought give you a fright?

Did you ever wonder how a dog jumps on another dog,

And gets his penis right in?

Then start banging away, not even "woof, it's nice to meet you";

If you ask me I think it's a sin.

What makes a penis so thick?

Why do some folks cum too quick?

While some others never cum at all?

Does a fly take a leak, and does an ostrich ever peek,

When there's poop coming out of this butt?

C'mon, now do you ever wonder...?

Did you ever wonder if anybody ever hears you,

While you jerk off in solitude?

Whether you're sixty or six.

You get embarrassed pretty quick,

If your Mom walked in on you,

When you screw someone new.

Do you ever wonder who was there before you,

Was he short or tall,

Was his penis a three or was he hung like a tree,

And will she feel you inside at all,

Do dead men's genitals swell,

And are we going straight to hell for our perverted curiosities?

C'mon, do you ever wonder? Humm...?

Do you ever wonder if the Tin Man wanted Dorothy ,

To lubricate his private parts,

And if he has his wish, would it be "If I had a hard-on,"

'Stead of "If I only had a heart?"

Does sperm make a sound when it crashes to the ground,

While you're jerking off and you're not seen?

Does it feel any pain when it dries into a stain ,

On the page of some magazine?

Did you ever wonder,

If a pig can really vomit.

Did you ever think of that at all,