Katte-sjov
Fra : Marianne Hellemose

Dato : 05-07-04 16:02

KITTY CAT TEN COMMANDMENTS
(Revised)

I am the lord of the house.

Thou shalt have no other pets than me.

Thou shalt never ignore me.

I shall ignore thee whenever I feel like it.

Thou shalt be grateful that I even give thee the time of day.

Remember my cat dish to keep it full.

Thou shalt spend most of your money on toys and gifts for me.

Thou shalt always have your lap ready for me to curl up on.

Thou shalt shower me with love and attention upon demand.

Thou shalt do anything and everything it takes to keep me happy.

Marianne Hellemose
***Ailurophil***

"the greatness of a nation and it's moral progress,
can be judged by how its animals are treated"
Mahatma Ghandi

Fra : Denise

Dato : 05-07-04 17:27

Marianne Hellemose wrote:
> KITTY CAT TEN COMMANDMENTS
> (Revised)
>
> I am the lord of the house.
>
> Thou shalt have no other pets than me.
>
> Thou shalt never ignore me.
>
> I shall ignore thee whenever I feel like it.
>
> Thou shalt be grateful that I even give thee the time of day.
>
> Remember my cat dish to keep it full.
>
> Thou shalt spend most of your money on toys and gifts for me.
>
> Thou shalt always have your lap ready for me to curl up on.
>
> Thou shalt shower me with love and attention upon demand.
>
> Thou shalt do anything and everything it takes to keep me happy.

Det passer meget godt her hos os
--
Hilsen Denise
http://www.dk-fritid-dyr-kat.dk/sl.php?id=232

Fra : Hrönn Samsonardóttir~

Dato : 05-07-04 21:08

> Marianne Hellemose skrev:
>

> KITTY CAT TEN COMMANDMENTS
> (Revised)
>
> I am the lord of the house.
>
> Thou shalt have no other pets than me.
>
> Thou shalt never ignore me.
>
> I shall ignore thee whenever I feel like it.
>
> Thou shalt be grateful that I even give thee the time of day.
>
> Remember my cat dish to keep it full.
>
> Thou shalt spend most of your money on toys and gifts for me.
>
> Thou shalt always have your lap ready for me to curl up on.
>
> Thou shalt shower me with love and attention upon demand.
>
> Thou shalt do anything and everything it takes to keep me happy.

Everything I do.....I do for you

Med venlig hilsen
Hrönn Samsonardóttir Meyer
- Tøm kattebakken ved privat svar

Postet fra http://www.dk-fritid-dyr-kat.dk

Fra : jytte jensen

Dato : 05-07-04 23:00

> Hrönn Samsonardóttir Meye... skrev:
> > Marianne Hellemose skrev:

Yes - sagen i en nøddeskal !!

vh. Jytte

> > KITTY CAT TEN COMMANDMENTS
> > (Revised)
> >
> > I am the lord of the house.
> >
> > Thou shalt have no other pets than me.
> >
> > Thou shalt never ignore me.
> >
> > I shall ignore thee whenever I feel like it.
> >
> > Thou shalt be grateful that I even give thee the time of day.
> >
> > Remember my cat dish to keep it full.
> >
> > Thou shalt spend most of your money on toys and gifts for me.
> >
> > Thou shalt always have your lap ready for me to curl up on.
> >
> > Thou shalt shower me with love and attention upon demand.
> >
> > Thou shalt do anything and everything it takes to keep me happy.
> >

> Everything I do.....I do for you
>

> Med venlig hilsen
> Hrönn Samsonardóttir Meyer
> - Tøm kattebakken ved privat svar