NEII and ICQ99b
Fra : Aloysius Horn

Dato : 02-05-01 11:51

Just got my NEI converted to NEII, and as you already might know, TDC supply
a Speedstream 2601 with there own interface in Danish install in it.

Does anybody know, in the "Advanceret konfiguration" => "Specielle Internet
applikationer" what settings I should use for ICQ99b?

I had a look a the ICQ webpage here:
http://www.icq.com/icqtour/firewall/netadmin.html

Can some one give me some advice on what settings I should use. Thanks in
advance.
Udgående: protocol(TCP/UDP)
Port interval Start
Slut.

Indgående: protocol(TCP/UDP),
Port interval Start
Slut.

Thanks in advance.

Fra : Bjarke Andersen

Dato : 02-05-01 11:57

"Aloysius Horn" <did19@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Just got my NEI converted to NEII, and as you already might know, TDC
supply
> a Speedstream 2601 with there own interface in Danish install in it.

How many users behind the ADSL line, who uses ICQ?

--
Bjarke Andersen
Wanna reply by email? Remove the spammer in address

Fra : Aloysius Horn

Dato : 02-05-01 12:59

just one, me:)

Fra : Bjarke Andersen

Dato : 02-05-01 13:27

> just one, me:)

Then do NAT entry in the router to for all port to the PC's LAN address.
That simple.

Fra : Aloysius Horn

Dato : 02-05-01 13:36

Doesn't that open the router up completely to my LAN?
Doesn't that open the router up completely to my computer?

Got a couple of servers on the LAN, that are managed via Web pages and
telenet.
(print server & file server).

What if I should decide to add an additional computer to my LAN that could
use ICQ99b also.

Thanks in advance.