Camferine
Fra : 8141BV

Dato : 13-05-04 21:06

I found this site when I was looking for Camferine.

I hope you can read my English. You can answer in English, German or
Dutch.

Some years ago I bought a tube of Camferine at BRUGSEN in Ove.
(between Hobro and Hadsund)

I tried to find this Camferine again last year but it was not sold
anymore in the BRUGSEN shop and I could not find the "NORDTEND" factory
in Viby, where it was made, on the internet.

Where can I buy it this Camferine or something the same ?????

Coming fryday I am going to Denemark again (Hobro) for a week
and would like to have an adress then.

Thank you
8141BV
Netherlands

http://www.kandu.dk/

Fra : Jokerman

Dato : 13-05-04 21:29

You can bye it in Brugsen in Ørum, between Hobro and Viborg.

Greatings Jokerman

Fra : Tanja Petersen

Dato : 13-05-04 21:43

You can get it in Netto, some time they have Camferine. Perhaps in Matas.

Good luck, i hope you find it.

Greetings Tanja

Fra : anja rasmussen

Dato : 14-05-04 07:42

> Tanja Petersen skrev:
> You can get it in Netto, some time they have Camferine. Perhaps in Matas.
>
> Good luck, i hope you find it.
>
> Greetings Tanja
>

> "Jokerman" <h.soerensen@DELETETHISthiemer.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> > You can bye it in Brugsen in Ørum, between Hobro and Viborg.
> >
> > Greatings Jokerman
> >
> > "8141BV" <8141BV.news@kandu.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> > > I found this site when I was looking for Camferine.
> > >
> > > I hope you can read my English. You can answer in English, German or
> > > Dutch.
> > >
> > > Some years ago I bought a tube of Camferine at BRUGSEN in Ove.
> > > (between Hobro and Hadsund)
> > >
> > > I tried to find this Camferine again last year but it was not sold
> > > anymore in the BRUGSEN shop and I could not find the "NORDTEND" factory
> > > in Viby, where it was made, on the internet.
> > >
> > > Where can I buy it this Camferine or something the same ?????
> > >
> > > Coming fryday I am going to Denemark again (Hobro) for a week
> > > and would like to have an adress then.
> > >
> > > Thank you
> > > 8141BV
> > > Netherlands