CBB in Oslo (Norway)
Fra : Nick

Dato : 18-04-04 09:45

Hello

I can't reach my girlfriend, who is currently in Oslo for the weekend, on
her mobile phone.
She has a prepaid card from CBB.
Does CBB offer coverage (roaming) in Norway? That could of course be the
reason why I can't reach her... I checked the website, but I don't
understand Danish at all, and the English version is rather "small".

Thank you for your answer

--
Greetz,
Nick

Fra : JMo.

Dato : 18-04-04 09:48

Nick wrote:

> Does CBB offer coverage (roaming) in Norway?

Only if you sign up for "Udlandstelefoni". Otherwise there will be no
coverage.

Fra : Fischer

Dato : 18-04-04 09:58

> I can't reach my girlfriend, who is currently in Oslo for the
> weekend, on her mobile phone.
> She has a prepaid card from CBB.
> Does CBB offer coverage (roaming) in Norway? That could
> of course be the reason why I can't reach her... I checked the
> website, but I don't understand Danish at all, and the English
> version is rather "small".

CBB does offer roaming in Norway, but it is an additional service which is
quite expensive to establish (DKK 500 where DKK 200 is returned to the
account).

It is most likely that your girlfriend does not have this service, and then
she can not be reached in Norway.

*Fischer
OBS: Hvis du vil sende mig en mail, så fjern det to-cifrede tal i adressen.

Fra : Nick

Dato : 18-04-04 10:13

"Fischer" <myfischer87@get2net.dk> wrote in

> CBB does offer roaming in Norway, but it is an additional service
> which is quite expensive to establish (DKK 500 where DKK 200 is
> returned to the account).
>
> It is most likely that your girlfriend does not have this service, and
> then she can not be reached in Norway.

Thank you for your detailed answer.