Screensaver for Downloading - How?
Fra : ButtonS

Dato : 29-04-01 12:38

I have build my website using "Frontpage Express". I have now made a
screensaver in "Fandango". I would like to put the screensaver on the
website as a file for anyone who wants it to download. Can I do this and if
so how? There seem to be ways to insert pictures into pages etc but not to
put a file there for downloading. Is there some obvious way of doing this
and I being really thick here?

Many thanks to anyone who can advise me.
(ps this is the sewcond time I have posted this the first time didn't seem
to work so if it pops up later - sorry)

--
Buttons

Fra : notme

Dato : 30-04-01 09:29

> I would like to put the screensaver on the website as a file for anyone
who wants it to download. Can I do this and if so how?

Upload it as a zip-file and link to it from your webpage.

regards
ha