parsing web pages
Fra : Timothy Kelley

Dato : 28-12-00 03:08

Is there anyway to use the DOM for parsing via a Servlet? I can parse a web
page the regular way but what about using the DOM. I know you can do it in
VB with an browser object. Is there a way in Java?

Tim

Fra : Kasper Nielsen

Dato : 28-12-00 08:19

check out http://xml.apache.org

- Kasper

Fra : Thorbjørn Ravn Ander~

Dato : 28-12-00 23:23

Timothy Kelley wrote:

> Is there anyway to use the DOM for parsing via a Servlet? I can parse a web
> page the regular way but what about using the DOM. I know you can do it in
> VB with an browser object. Is there a way in Java?

Yes. Read the documentation for the XML Parser you are using.

--
Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen "...and... Tubular Bells!"
http://bigfoot.com/~thunderbear