Fishing in Vestervig area
Fra : Jan

Dato : 21-03-04 07:26

Hello,

Next June I go to Vestervig for a couple of weeks.
Can anybody tell me about saltwaterfishing in that area?
Where in the area can I find a tackleshop or a place to buy bate?
What kinds of fish can I expect from the beach?
Are there fishingboats who take people?

Thanks for the answers,

Jan

Fra : Thorkil Jensen

Dato : 21-03-04 23:57

Nu er jeg ikke så bevandret i det engelske, så hvis du forstår dansk, kan
jeg fortælle en hel del om det du efterlyser.
mvh. Thorkil
www.agger-baadelaug.dk

Fra : Jan

Dato : 22-03-04 12:04

You can also mail me: Zeevissen111@xs4all.nl

(remove 111)

Fra : Abildgaard 3140

Dato : 22-03-04 17:30

scripsit "Jan"
> Next June I go to Vestervig for a couple of weeks.
> Can anybody tell me about saltwaterfishing in that area?
> Where in the area can I find a tackleshop or a place to buy bate?
> What kinds of fish can I expect from the beach?
> Are there fishingboats who take people?

Nice fishing, but dunno a thing about baitshops. Try the local tourist
bureau. They might even be easier to understand in english, as they hardly
speak danish.

http://www.sydthy-turist.dk/admfiler/default2.htm

--
vh ¸.·´¯)