Humor, engelsk !
Fra : Holm

Dato : 27-02-04 00:10

These are the answers from dogs when asked "How many dogs does it take to
put in a light bulb?"

Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole
lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out
light bulb?

Border Collie: Just one. And I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

Dachshund: I can't reach the stupid lamp!

Toy Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border collie's ear and he'll do it. By
the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

Rottweiler: Go Ahead! Make me!

Shi-tzu: Puh-leeze, dah-ling. Let the servants. . . .

Lab: Oh, me, me!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I?
Huh? Huh? Can I?

Malamute: Let the Border collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.

Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

Doberman Pinscher: While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.

Mastiff: Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.

Hound Dog: Z

Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.

Irish Wolfhound: Can somebody else do it? I've got a hangover.

Pointer: I see it, there it is, right there...

Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?

Australian Shepherd: Put all the light bulbs in a little circle...

Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a
light bulb?

Hilsen Holm

Fra : fam. Ager

Dato : 27-02-04 08:19

Ha, ha, ha, fint nok!
marie
"Holm" <dortheholm@mail.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> These are the answers from dogs when asked "How many dogs does it take to
> put in a light bulb?"
>
> Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our
whole
> lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out
> light bulb?
>
> Border Collie: Just one. And I'll replace any wiring that's not up to
code.

> Dachshund: I can't reach the stupid lamp!
>
> Toy Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border collie's ear and he'll do it. By
> the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
>
> Rottweiler: Go Ahead! Make me!
>
> Shi-tzu: Puh-leeze, dah-ling. Let the servants. . . .
>
> Lab: Oh, me, me!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I?
> Huh? Huh? Can I?
>
> Malamute: Let the Border collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.
>
> Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
>
> Doberman Pinscher: While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.
>
> Mastiff: Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.
>
> Hound Dog: Z
>
> Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.
>
> Irish Wolfhound: Can somebody else do it? I've got a hangover.
>
> Pointer: I see it, there it is, right there...
>
> Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?
>
> Australian Shepherd: Put all the light bulbs in a little circle...
>
> Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a
> light bulb?
>

> Hilsen Holm

---
T-man

Fra : Lou

Dato : 27-02-04 10:01

HA ha ha ha ha ha...

god
Lou

Fra : KennelKipler

Dato : 27-02-04 10:40

"Holm" skrev d. 27-02-04 00:10 dette indlæg :

Hej Holm,

Den er dejligt *SS*

MVH Marie.

http://www.kandu.dk/

Fra : Søren L-H

Dato : 27-02-04 23:39

Men hov! Hvad med schæferen?

Hvem kommer med det bedste forslag til hvad schæferen siger?

Her er mit:

German shepherd dog: I'll do it when my master says: "Put bulb"

Mvh
Søren

Fra : fam. Ager

Dato : 28-02-04 09:54

Ikke mig, men
Boxer said; I dont need to be told, I can put bulb, my self - anytime....
marie
"Søren L-H" <slhDELETE@city.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> Men hov! Hvad med schæferen?
>
> Hvem kommer med det bedste forslag til hvad schæferen siger?
>
> Her er mit:
>
> German shepherd dog: I'll do it when my master says: "Put bulb"
>
> Mvh
> Søren

---
T-man