Canon EOS10D samples from first week
Fra : CAT

Dato : 14-02-04 21:47

Hi all visit my gallery with 34 Pitures from the first week !

http://olsen.web1000.com/

Best Photo regards

Claus from Denmark

Fra : Mikey S.

Dato : 14-02-04 22:08

CAT loudly proclaimed to the world that:

> Hi all visit my gallery with 34 Pitures from the first week !

Your site doesn't work, I get the home page of the host..or were you just
spamming for the hosting company?
You have the benefit of doubt as far as I'm concerned, but other opinions
might differ
--

Mikey S.
http://www.mike721.com

Fra : Dominic Richens

Dato : 15-02-04 00:03

<Mikey S.> wrote:
> CAT loudly proclaimed to the world that:
>
>> Hi all visit my gallery with 34 Pitures from the first week !
>

> Your site doesn't work, I get the home page of the host..or were you
> just spamming for the hosting company?
> You have the benefit of doubt as far as I'm concerned, but other
> opinions might differ

works for me.
--
Dominic Richens | dominic@alumni.uottawa.ca
"If you're not *outraged*, you're not paying attention!"

Fra : end user too

Dato : 15-02-04 00:06

"Dominic Richens" <knob@storm.ca> wrote in message
> <Mikey S.> wrote:
> > CAT loudly proclaimed to the world that:
> >
> >> Hi all visit my gallery with 34 Pitures from the first week !
> >

> > Your site doesn't work, I get the home page of the host..or were you
> > just spamming for the hosting company?
> > You have the benefit of doubt as far as I'm concerned, but other
> > opinions might differ
>
> works for me.
> --

But did you see a 'Gallery' link?

Fra : George Kerby

Dato : 15-02-04 21:51

On 2/14/04 5:02 PM, in article c0m9ec$9db$1@news.storm.ca, "Dominic Richens"
<knob@storm.ca> wrote:

> <Mikey S.> wrote:
>> CAT loudly proclaimed to the world that:
>>
>>> Hi all visit my gallery with 34 Pitures from the first week !
>>

>> Your site doesn't work, I get the home page of the host..or were you
>> just spamming for the hosting company?
>> You have the benefit of doubt as far as I'm concerned, but other
>> opinions might differ
>
> works for me.
Here too. Nice stuff...

Fra : Fred A. Miller

Dato : 15-02-04 03:35

Mikey S. wrote:

> CAT loudly proclaimed to the world that:
>
>> Hi all visit my gallery with 34 Pitures from the first week !
>

> Your site doesn't work, I get the home page of the host..or were you just
> spamming for the hosting company?
> You have the benefit of doubt as far as I'm concerned, but other opinions
> might differ

Yes, they do! I went right to his site....NO problem.

Fred

--
"...Linux, MS-DOS, and Windows XP (also known as the Good, the Bad, and
the Ugly)."

Fra : Alan D-W

Dato : 15-02-04 00:27

"CAT" <engfred@post9.tele.dk> wrote in message
> Hi all visit my gallery with 34 Pitures from the first week !
>
> http://olsen.crap1000.com/

Spam.
The link redirects to the hosting company without 'olsen' in its name.

Fra : paleryder

Dato : 15-02-04 02:44

"Alan D-W" <alan@somewhere.info> wrote in message

> "CAT" <engfred@post9.tele.dk> wrote in message
> > Hi all visit my gallery with 34 Pitures from the first week !
> >
> > http://olsen.crap1000.com/
> >

> Spam.
> The link redirects to the hosting company without 'olsen' in its name.

Worked for me. Had a gallery of 34 pics. Not bad.

Fra : Samuel Paik

Dato : 15-02-04 04:31

"CAT" <engfred@post9.tele.dk> wrote in message news:<402e8927$0$1554$edfadb0f@dread14.news.tele.dk>...
> Hi all visit my gallery with 34 Pitures from the first week !
>
> http://olsen.web1000.com/

A good first week. You might want to experiment with apertures
to control depth of field.

Cheers

Sam

Fra : Pepys

Dato : 15-02-04 08:54

"CAT" <engfred@post9.tele.dk> wrote in message
> Hi all visit my gallery with 34 Pitures from the first week !
>
> http://olsen.web1000.com/
>

> Best Photo regards
>
> Claus from Denmark

Nice stuff!

Fra : street shooter

Dato : 15-02-04 09:14

"CAT" <engfred@post9.tele.dk> wrote in message news:<402e8927$0$1554$edfadb0f@dread14.news.tele.dk>...
> Hi all visit my gallery with 34 Pitures from the first week !
>
> http://olsen.web1000.com/
>

> Best Photo regards
>
> Claus from Denmark

Looks as if you're off to a good start with the new camera, Claus.
Can't wait to see more of your photos. Have fun!

Michael

Fra : H Aaen

Dato : 16-02-04 12:34

Nice pictures