Opslag i Odense, Skt. Knuds Kirke
Fra : Gary Jacobson

Dato : 14-02-04 18:40

Forgive my writing in English. Mit Dansk er for dårligt.

I am seeking information on a couple who were married at Skt. Knuds Kirke in
Odense 31 March 1790. They were Peder Simonsen and Ane Marie Hansdatter. I
need to know what is written in the record about them to determine if they
are indeed my ancestors. If anyone has access to the Skt. Knud marriages
for that time period could you trascribe the entry for me?

I have already found the listing in the familysearch.org IGI, but that only
give the names and the date. I was hoping that the actual listing would
tell more about the couple (eg. where they are from, age, etc.) to help my
search. Thank you so much!

Med venlig hilsen,

Gary Jacobson
Rochester, Minnesota, USA

Fra : Lars Erik Bryld

Dato : 14-02-04 19:52

Try

http://www.arkivalieronline.dk/kirkeboeger/Kirkeboeger.aspx

You should be able to a scan of the original church record there.

--
Med venlig hilsen
Lars Erik Bryld

Fra : Michael Schneiders

Dato : 14-02-04 21:33

The year 1790 starts at no.810

Michael

Fra : Gary Jacobson

Dato : 14-02-04 23:03

Now I have found the record in Skt. Knuds Kirke. The problem is my ability
to read 18th century Danish.
I normally am able to read the old records, but this one has a lot of
information in it and I don't want to miss any important deatils

If anyone would like to read the record and give me the details, I would be
VERY greatful!

Here is the link to a page I created about this listing:
http://www.garyjacobson.org/pedersimonsen.html

Thanks again!

Gary Jacobson
Rochester, Minnesota, USA

Fra : Arne Nielsen

Dato : 14-02-04 23:22

Gary Jacobson wrote:

>Now I have found the record in Skt. Knuds Kirke. The problem is my ability
>to read 18th century Danish.
>I normally am able to read the old records, but this one has a lot of
>information in it and I don't want to miss any important deatils
>
>If anyone would like to read the record and give me the details, I would be
>VERY greatful!
>
>Here is the link to a page I created about this listing:
>http://www.garyjacobson.org/pedersimonsen.html
>
>Thanks again!
>
>Gary Jacobson
>Rochester, Minnesota, USA

d. 2den Marty blev i Anders Andersen Kroemands Huus i Graabrødre Stræde
trolovet Ungkarl Peder Simonsen, tienende Kiøbmand Jørches Enke med Pige
Ane Maria Hansdatter tienende benævnte Anders Andersen Kroemand. For
hvilke 2de Personer indstode 2de underskrevne Mænd, at intet var paa
nogen af Stederne, som dette deres forehavende Ægteskab efter Loven og
derom udgangne Kongl. Forordninger i nogen Mænds Sinde være til hinder.
Hans Henningsen
Anders Andersen

Would you like a translation?

Best regards,