Looking for Danish family - Jeanne Stotler~
Fra : Hugh Watkins

Dato : 14-02-04 01:34

from http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/Rz.2ADIAE/15.1.1

Boards > Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Denmark > Counties > Ringkobing

I appreciate your help, here is exactly what I have,

Soren Nicolaisen was the son of Nicholai Sorensen and Berthe MArie Christendatter mar. in Rind, @1818

their chilldren 1.Christen b. Nov. 10,1844,2. Soren Oct. 3. 1847, 3.Christine b. May 9, 1850 mar. Niels Soby Pedersen Sept. 12,1872,
4.Sidsel Catherine b. Apr. 12, 1854, 5. Soren Nicholaisen b. Oct. 6,1857 m Johanne Hedeager in Lovel,Viborg, Mar. 20, 1881 (the
previous Soren must have died young) 6. Anders Kristine b. Nov. 26, 1860 mar. Mette Marie Larsen, all born in Rind and married there
unless noted.

Johanne Kirdtine Hedeager was born in Lovel, Viborg daughter of Neils Pedersen Hedeager and Sidsel Latrine Pedersen, she had rhe
following siblings,1. Anna Caroline b. Dec. 5, 1859,2. Johanne was born Jan 20,1862 3. Thora Kjormine b. Jan.22,1864ma. Niels
Mortensen in Skjern Oct. 31, 1888, 4. Laurids Peder b. DEc. 10, 1865

Soren and Johanna Nicolaisen had the following that I know of, two are unaccounted for 1., Frederick,2. Arnold,3. Adelaide.4.
Michael,5. Katherine b. @1884, m. Marius Harmsen, 6. Anna b. mar. 12, 1890 m. Oscar Harmsen,7. Einer b. Oct. 28,1895,mar. Elsie ?

8.Johannes b. sept. 10, 1900mar. Rita Johnson in America, the other two would be older than Johannes and Einer.All were born in
Ringkobing,

my father Johannes Hedeager NICOLAISEN had duel citizenship as Beste was already a citizen back in Denmark for a visit

The spelling is how it was given to me. since my Dad's middle name was Hedeager,
I am sure of the spelling as it's on my birth cetificate. I am looking for cousins that might be in The area,

I have cousins here as the Harmsen brothers had sons and daughters that I knew and know their children,
Uncle Einer had one daughter who was close with me and died about 8 years ago, all other first cousins have died long ago.

I was the youngest grandchild and any bibles or such probably went to Anna and Oscar's children and are not available to those of us
left.Jeanne

========================0

I know there are relatives in Denmark and prior to WWII Bestema made frequent trips to Denmark and relatives came here, but the war
ended that and Bestema died just before Germany invaded Denmark and my Dad died when I was a baby, so I lost track of all but my
immediate family.

<<<

can anyone help please ?
or repost on other forums too

Hugh W

--

Danish genealogy - dansk genealogi
http://www.rootsweb.com/~dnkcen/index.html

begin 666 p.dat
K1TE&.#EA`0`!`(#_`,# P ```"'Y! $`````+ `````!``$```("1 $`.P``
`
end

Fra : Arne Feldborg

Dato : 14-02-04 09:04

"Hugh Watkins" <hugh_watkins@msn.com> skrev Sat, 14 Feb 2004 00:33:58
-0000

> I appreciate your help, here is exactly what I have,

I'm sorry that I cannot help you with the fammily in Viborg and
Ringkøbing. But I have som info about the family in Rind.

>Soren Nicolaisen was the son of Nicholai Sorensen and Berthe MArie Christendatter mar. in Rind, @1818

I doubt.

Nicolai Sørensen was born 16 May 1819 in Helstrup in Snejbjerg parish
(not far away from Rind), and Birthe Marie Christensdatter was born 08
Jan 1819 in Rind.

They married 28 jun 1844 in Rind.

>their chilldren 1.Christen b. Nov. 10,1844,2. Soren Oct. 3. 1847, 3.Christine b. May 9, 1850 mar. Niels Soby Pedersen Sept. 12,1872,
>4.Sidsel Catherine b. Apr. 12, 1854, 5. Soren Nicholaisen b. Oct. 6,1857 m Johanne Hedeager in Lovel,Viborg, Mar. 20, 1881 (the
>previous Soren must have died young) 6. Anders Kristine b. Nov. 26, 1860 mar. Mette Marie Larsen, all born in Rind

1 Christen Nicolaisen 10 Nov 1844
2 Søren Nicolaisen 03 Oct 1847
3 Kirsten Marie Veien 05 Aug 1849
4 Christine Nicolaisen 09 May 1850
5 Sidsel Cathrine Nicolaisen 02 Apr 1854
6 Søren Niciolaisen 20 Sep 1856
7 Søren Nicolaisen 11 Oct 1857
8 Anders Christian Nicolaisen 17 Dec 1860

I'm not quite sure about nr. 3, but I can check it up if you want.

Niels Søby Pedersen (married to Christine Nicolaisen) was born in Rind
07 Nov 1847 and they was living in Rind.

--
mvh, A:\Feldborg

Folketælllinger Hammerum og Bølling herreder, kirkebøger Hammerum herred
http://www.haunstrup.dk/feldborg/genealogi/download/

Fra : Hugh Watkins

Dato : 14-02-04 16:19

in message news:mclr20lsv4sqgelv1lj9pm18andnqh1emh@news2.tele.dk...
> "Hugh Watkins" <hugh_watkins@msn.com> skrev Sat, 14 Feb 2004 00:33:58
> -0000
>

> > I appreciate your help, here is exactly what I have,
> >
> I'm sorry that I cannot help you with the fammily in Viborg and
> Ringkøbing. But I have som info about the family in Rind.

thanks Arne

Hugh W

--

"Arne Feldborg" <feldborg@haunstrup.dk> wrote