Postman Per
Fra : Pete Penquin

Dato : 06-02-04 18:27

Goodmorning everyone,

2 week ago i went on holiday to Val Thorens (france). I went for apres ski
to the Danish Cafe Snesko. It was great. Good beer, friendly people, good
athmospere.

There was a guy playing on his guitar. He also played the danish version of
postman Pat (postman per?). I'm looking for this song. I found the english
version but i want the danish one. Can anybody help me ??

The also sang a sort selfmade song about the cafe. I asked someone and the
said it was a song which they changed the lines. Perhaps anybody who has
been to Val Thorens this year know what i mean ???.

Postman Pat is the most inportant. Mp3 will be fine.

thks a lott

Peter van Hanegem
IJzendijke, Holland

Fra : Jens Borrisholt

Dato : 07-02-04 11:41

Hi Pete

You can get yor song on hardly every Post Office in Denmark. I can not offer
ýou MP3 even though I wanted. First of all because I do not have the tune
you are asking for. So this is what we will do. If you have the English
version, on a version in any other Language please sample the MAX 30 seconds
of it an mail it to me, along with your address. then I'm 100% sure wich
ture you are looking for (I am all most sure right now, but just in case),
then i will send you the orginal.

Please mail to JENS @ _xxx_ BORRISHOLT . COM

Don't forget to remove the spaces and the _xxx_ stuff.

Jens B