need 5speed gearbox for '92 Saab 900i
Fra : robobass

Dato : 17-11-03 12:32

Hello,

I am sorry to speak in English, I am an American living in Germany. I
have a '92 Saab 900i which needs a gearbox (5 gang getriebe auf
Deutsch). I am having no luck finding one in DE. DK is not so far
away, and they have a lot more Saabs. Can anyone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks,

Robobass

Fra : Henrik B.

Dato : 17-11-03 12:42

robobass wrote:
:: Hello,
::
:: I am sorry to speak in English, I am an American living in Germany. I
:: have a '92 Saab 900i which needs a gearbox (5 gang getriebe auf
:: Deutsch). I am having no luck finding one in DE. DK is not so far
:: away, and they have a lot more Saabs. Can anyone point me in the
:: right direction?

Here are some pointers:

http://www.geocities.com/nielsensauto/
http://www.mh-parts.dk/kontakt.htm
http://butik.asbjorn-auto.dk/front/grossist.asp?password=ABA&user=ABA
(click "Kontakt Os")

Or let me know via mail, if you need further assistance - I'll help you out
then.

Regards

Fra : Kent Nielsen

Dato : 17-11-03 12:49

"robobass" <lostfrom68jay@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hello,
>
> I am sorry to speak in English, I am an American living in Germany. I
> have a '92 Saab 900i which needs a gearbox (5 gang getriebe auf
> Deutsch). I am having no luck finding one in DE. DK is not so far
> away, and they have a lot more Saabs. Can anyone point me in the right
> direction?

Hi´ there,
Try to contact:

MH-Parts
Vardevej 45
DK-6933 Kibaek
Phone: + 45 9719 6266
Fax: + 45 9719 6460

They might could help You
--
Best regards
Kent Nielsen

Fra : Mogens Knudsen

Dato : 17-11-03 13:37

On 17 Nov 2003 03:31:54 -0800, lostfrom68jay@yahoo.com (robobass)
wrote:

>I have a '92 Saab 900i which needs a gearbox (5 gang getriebe auf
>Deutsch). I am having no luck finding one in DE.

Maybe this company in Germany can help you: www.kiesow.de/fr_inh2.html

or this guy:
www.mobile.decgi-bin/da.pl?bereich=pkw&id=11111111128403224&top=1&

or this car (unfallwagen für 299€ (nur Seitenschaden)
www.mobile.de/cgi-bin/da.pl?bereich=pkw&id=11111111127492644&top=2&

/Mogens