Strasbourg film festival????
Fra : Non Kert

Dato : 09-10-03 06:32

Hi

Has anyone heard to the Strasbourg (France) Film Festival? Do many
people attend?

I'm slightly suspicious becuase I cannot find any media reports about
it, not anything on the official city website.

link:
http://www.mamut.com/homepages/Switzerland/2/9/festivals/subdet25.htm

NK

Fra : DK

Dato : 09-10-03 17:48

"Non Kert" <nonkert@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Has anyone heard to the Strasbourg (France) Film Festival? Do many
> people attend?
>
> I'm slightly suspicious becuase I cannot find any media reports about
> it, not anything on the official city website.
>
> link:
> http://www.mamut.com/homepages/Switzerland/2/9/festivals/subdet25.htm
>
> NK

There are a few pages on it showing on Google - try searching for
"Strasbourg Film Festival" - using the quotes for an exact match. I got 4
pages of listings