Windows Me, stifinder ved højreklik!!
Fra : morten

Dato : 16-10-03 02:04

Når stifinder startes ved højreklik havner man som standart i menuen start,
er der mulighed for at ændre dette til eks. c: eller andet??

Fra : Klaus

Dato : 16-10-03 07:24

"morten" <morten@fake.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Når stifinder startes ved højreklik havner man som standart i menuen
start,
> er der mulighed for at ændre dette til eks. c: eller andet??

%SystemRoot%\explorer.exe /n,/e,d:\, så starter du på D:\
Klaus

Fra : Bjarne Christensen

Dato : 16-10-03 21:29

Du kan jo prøve nogen af dem her:
Since the first days Windows Explorer appeared, the list of switches
reproduced below has been floating around the internet. I'm not sure who was
the first to assemble the list but here it is in its entirety. Play around
with it and see if one of the views is what you're seeking. Just copy and
paste the bold text into the Target line on the Property Sheet of Windows
Explorer. If it's not what you expected you can always switch back to the
default view by using C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe in the Target line.
· "My Computer" highlighted in left side with all drives visible but not
expanded and C: highlighted in right side: %SystemRoot%\explorer.exe
/e,/select,c:
· Desktop highlighted and nothing expanded: %SystemRoot%\explorer.exe
/e,/n,/select,/root,c:
· All drives visible and the system drive highlighted and expanded in full
screen: %SystemRoot%\explorer.exe /e,/select
· All drives visible and the system drive expanded in small screen:
%SystemRoot%\explorer.exe /e,/select,%systemroot%
· Only Windows Directory visible highlighted and expanded:
%SystemRoot%\explorer.exe /e,/root,%systemroot%
· All drives visible but only C: highlighted and expanded:
%SystemRoot%\explorer.exe /e,c:
· Nothing expanded and My Computer highlighted in right side:
%SystemRoot%\explorer.exe /n,/e,/select,
· Opens the Windows folder as a folder: %SystemRoot%\explorer.exe
%systemroot%
· Opens as "My Computer": %SystemRoot%\explorer.exe %systemroot%,
· This opens the Desktop folder with "My Computer" highlighted:
%SystemRoot%\explorer.exe %systemroot%,/select,
· "Desktop" highlighted in the left side and no drives visible:
%systemroot%\explorer.exe
/e,/root,::{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D},/select
· "My Computer" highlighted in left side and all drives visible but none
expanded:
%systemroot%\explorer.exe /e,/root,::{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}
· "Desktop" in left side highlighted and "My Computer" highlighted in right
side and no drives visible:
%systemroot%\explorer.exe
/e,/select,::{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}
"morten" <morten@fake.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Når stifinder startes ved højreklik havner man som standart i menuen
start,
> er der mulighed for at ændre dette til eks. c: eller andet??

---