HITMAN 2
Fra : Henrik & Lotte

Dato : 29-09-03 16:10

Hej med jer
Har lige et spørgsmål hvordan kommer man igenmen kirrov park meeting
MVH
Henrik

Fra : Lars Frandsen

Dato : 29-09-03 16:22

"Henrik & Lotte" <helota@privat.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hej med jer
> Har lige et spørgsmål hvordan kommer man igenmen kirrov park meeting
> MVH
> Henrik

Hej Henrik.
Se under signaturen. Fra http://www.cheatportal.dk/faq/hitman_2.txt
--
Mvh.
Lars Frandsen, Bramming

MISSION 3- KIROV PARK MEETING
==========

This is a very large and intimidating map, but it's not that hard to learn.
Spend some
time during the briefing getting familiar with the map, notably the sewers
and streets
maps. The mission's main problems are getting the sniper rifle out of the
metro, and
getting it across the square without being detected. My solutions are sort
of bound up
in each other, so I'm treating the map as one challenge instead of two.

Tips-
1. The soldiers will get suspicious if you run, or if you're carrying an odd
weapon.
2. The SVD looks enough like the AK that they will be fooled if you stay
about 20 feet
away from them, as long as you have it holstered.
3. Explore the sewer thoroughly, so you know where the MANY exits go.
4. All it takes is one audible gunshot and the targets will flee the scene.
5. Sniper rifles are very LOUD.

Recommended gear-
Silenced 9mm (yes, even if you have the ballers)
SVD sniper rifle (if you have it)
Anesthetic

FIRST CHALLENGE- Getting in and armed
METHOD A- stealth
Run over to the crates at the start, and hide behind the two that touch. The
loot is
in the corner they form. Hit sneak here so the soldier and limo won't see
you. Start
picking up whatever gear you want, and keep the camera pointed at the
soldier. Once
the limo has gone, slowly back away from him, keeping the dumpster between
you, then
sidestep to the left behind this second dumpster. The instant he turns his
back, bolt
for the sewers.

METHOD B- violence
Run over to the crates at the start, and hide behind the two that touch. The
loot is
in the corner they form. Hit sneak here so the soldier and limo won't see
you. Start
picking up whatever gear you want, and keep the camera pointed at the
soldier. Get
your silenced pistol ready, and step out and shoot him when he turns his
back. Drag
him back to the dumpsters, and take his clothes. Holster your SVD, and
you'll be able
to pass for a soldier as long as they don't get too good of a look at you.
Don't let
the limo see your handiwork!

This is where I had my first problem with the SD Ballers. I plugged the
soldier with
them and he flew so far that people on the street saw the corpse and came
running.
Hence my recommendation to use the 9mm.

METHOD C- speed
If you're not planning on using the car bombs, you can simply bring a sniper
rifle
from one of the two prior missions with you. Once the mission starts, bolt
for the
nearest sewer entrance.

SECOND CHALLENGE- Doing the deed
--------------------------------------
METHOD A part 1- car bomb the Mafia boss
Grab both carbombs from the equipment depot, and enter the sewers as
described in
methods A & B above. To the north of the map are two exits close together.
You want
the one that's slightly further away, the northernmost sewer exit on the
map.

Look around with the camera before sticking your big, shiny, bald head up.
Ideally,
there should be a man peeing in the corner. He is Mafia boss's driver. If
he's not
there yet, then climb out and crouch behind the box to wait for him.

Those who played the original should be able to figure out what to do here.
Snuff the
guy in whatever way pleases you, take his clothes, and walk out to the
street. Try
not to let any of the other guys get a good look at you, and walk up and
plant the
bomb on the car. Calmly walk back to the sewer.

METHOD A part 2- car bomb the General
Once in the sewers, you're headed for the exit close to the west of where
you enter.
It's the exit furthest south on the map. As you climb the ladder, you'll
notice a car
parked right on top of it. Attach the bomb, and make your escape through the
sewers.
Easy, eh? If you're quick, you'll make it back to the exit point in time to
see the
General's car go up.

METHOD B- snipe from the church
The church is pretty much a wash if you want a good rating, but it's there
if you want
to try it. If you followed method B for insertion, you can just walk over to
it, as
long as you give any guards a wide berth, don't let them get a good look at
you, and
don't run too much. Head around the back side.

If you don't have a uniform, you can use the sewers. There's an exit right
in front of
the church, but there's a soldier who looks right at it, so it's not
recommended. You
can, however, go the LONG way 'round. It's best to use method C for
insertion if you
plan to do this, because you're going to be pressed for time. If you use the
sewers to
go to the northern most exit, you can run around behind the backs of several
buildings
to get to the back of the church. Careful hiding and timing should get you
by any
soldiers along the way.

Once you're there, you'll probably need to cap the soldier out here with the
silenced
pistol. You CAN chloroform him if you use the dumpsters for cover, but
there's no
point; you'll be raising alarms later anyway. Pick the lock and head in the
side door.
At the top, whistling, is another soldier. Take him out with the silenced
pistol too.

Line up your shot. If you were fast, they hug twice at the start of the
meeting, and
you can sometimes kill both with one bullet. More likely, however, you'll
have to plug
one and try and get the other while he's running away. It's probably easiest
to shoot
the Mafia guy, as you have a better shot towards the General's car from
here. You can
also use either part of Method A as "insurance" in case you miss.

Either way, once you've pulled the trigger, the soldiers will be all over
you. There's
nothing for it at this point but running, I'm afraid. Ugly, but it works.

METHOD C- snipe from the tower
Use the insertion plan of your choice, and enter the sewer. If you want, you
can take
the time to use either part of method A to plant a car bomb as "insurance",
since this
is a very difficult shot, and you're in the sewer anyway. It's preferable to
bomb the
General's car, rather than the Mafioso's, in the interests of time. When
ready, head
to the second most western exit.

Look around with the camera here before you stick your head out. You'll
probably have
to spin the camera around to find the tower. The guard here stops out on the
road,
then goes back and looks in on the tower, then turns with his back to the
tower.
He stays there for a while, then walks around the other side for a little
while. When
he starts to walk away from the road, run out and stand against the wall of
the nearby
building.

Next, make your move when he starts to go around to the other side. The
easiest way
to dispose of this guy is to shoot him with the silenced pistol. It doesn't
matter
where the body winds up; Nobody sees it.

If you're trying to be stealthy, then run to the door the instant the guy
starts to
go around the far corner. Pick it, then turn and back up against the door
and the
dumpster's side. Hit the stealth button, and the soldier should walk right
by you, once
he does, open the door, and run inside the fence, and hide behind the tower.
He'll
eventually come back and look in on the tower, but if you're behind it, and
sneaking,
he won't see you. Then he turns his back on the door and stands there for a
while.
Open the door, and sneak up behind him, and knock him out. Depending on how
fast you
can snipe, you only need to give him about 3 bottles worth.

Head up the tower, and find the destroyed wall through which you can snipe
the targets.
You might want to save here, since sniping can be tricky.

If you planted a car bomb, then you only need to snipe one target here, and
let the
other blow himself up. If you snipe the General first, you can probably take
the other
target as he stops to get into his car.

Remember in the last mission, how the sniper rifle can kill two people with
one shot?
Well, you get an excellent chance to exploit that feature here. Watch the
targets in
the park. Eventually, they stop and talk. Aim at the general's torso. When
they go to
leave, the other guy walks in front of him, and they briefly overlap. Pull
the trigger.

SILENT ASSASSIN- nothing
------------------------------
The easy way is to you use method A for insertion, then use method A to
carbomb both
targets. If you use the chloroform on the driver, instead of killing him,
you get a
Silent Assassin rating. The harder, but more satisfying way to get Silent
Assassin is
to use either method A or C for insertion, then method C to get the kill. As
long as
you use chloroform on the tower guard, you're good. I think you also need to
get both
targets with one bullet, but I'm not 100% sure about that. You can also get
Silent
Assassin if you mix and match; snipe the Mafioso and carbomb the General.

LOOT
----
AK rifle- On any soldier
SVD sniper- By the crates at the beginning. Just take whichever one you
didn't take
last time.
9mm pistol SD- In your kit at the beginning

Fra : Henrik & Lotte

Dato : 30-09-03 13:48

"Lars Frandsen" <lars@jyde.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> "Henrik & Lotte" <helota@privat.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> > Hej med jer
> > Har lige et spørgsmål hvordan kommer man igenmen kirrov park meeting
> > MVH
> > Henrik
> >

> Hej Henrik.
> Se under signaturen. Fra http://www.cheatportal.dk/faq/hitman_2.txt
> --
> Mvh.
> Lars Frandsen, Bramming
> http://home.tiscali.dk/larsfr/

Tak for hjælpen Lars
MVH
Henrik

Fra : Lars Frandsen

Dato : 30-09-03 18:45

Velbekomme
--
Mvh.
Lars Frandsen, Bramming

Fra : Jacob Skaaning

Dato : 02-10-03 17:10

Lars Frandsen wrote:
> Velbekomme

*løber skrigende væk fra quote-helvede*

--
Jacob

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take
my little nephew to DisneyLand, but instead I drove him to an old
burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "DisneyLand burned down." He
cried and cried, but I think that deep down he hought it was a pretty
good joke. I started to drive over to the real DisneyLand, but it was
getting pretty late.