Gissing and Waerum families
Fra : Christina

Dato : 25-09-03 15:49

I'm trying to pick up the trail on both the Gissing and Wærum families.
Any help would be appreciated. Below is some of what I have on the
Descendants of Niels Mortensen Gissing and Maren Jonasdatter Waerum. I'm
very much interested in finding their parents and other ancestors.

I have much more on the Wolf side of this family if anyone is interested.

Christina

1 Niels Mortensen GISSING

Birth: ABT 1700
Death: 3 JUN 1774
Father: Morten GISSING

Alt spellings: Giessing, Gissing Gjissing

Spouse: Maren Jonasdatter WAERUM
Birth: Copenhagen, DK
Death: 18 MAY 1785, Bogo
Father: Jonas WAERUM
Marr: 6 OCT 1734, Trinitatis Kirke, Copenhagen, DK

Children: Morten (1735-1762)
Jonas (1737-1813)
Maren Nielsen (1740-1797)
Johanne Marie Nielsen (1742-1797)
Inger Margrete (1744-1772)
Frederikke Louise (1747-1820)
Charlotte Amalie Nielsen (1752-1814)

1.1 Morten GIESSING

Birth: 31 JUL 1735
Death: 18 JUN 1762

1.2 Jonas GIESSING

Birth: 25 NOV 1737
Death: 9 SEP 1813

1.3 Maren Nielsen GIESSING

Birth: 6 FEB 1740
Death: 4 OCT 1797

Birth from Trinitatis Kirke records (close to unreadable)
died before marriage????

Spouse: Jens Sørensen DAM
Marr: 30 NOV 1797

Children: Niels
Mariane

1.4 Johanne Marie Nielsen GIESSING

Birth: 7 APR 1742, Copenhagen, DK
Death: 10 APR 1797

have two death date of 10 APR 1797 or 20 Feb 1814

Spouse: Christen WOLF
Birth: 20 AUG 1743
Death: 20 FEB 1814
Father: Hans Eilersen WOLF (1683-1745)
Mother: Margrethe TEILMANN (ch. 1701-1769)
Marr: 11 SEP 1776, Vor Frue Kirke, Copenhagen, DK

Children: Hans Eiler (ch. 1777-1844)
Niels Gissing (1779-1848)
Andreas Christian Gissing (1781-1849)

1.5 Inger Margrete GISSING

Birth: 24 AUG 1744
Death: 20 MAR 1772

Spouse: Nikolaj Christian BOCH
Birth: Grue i Hamar, NO
Death: 3 FEB 1804, Copenhagen, DK
Father: Nikolaj Wilhelm BOCH
Mother: Ragnhild OLSDATTER
Marr: 19 SEP 1765, Kongebrev

Children: Martin Christian (ch. 1766-bur. 1801)
Ragnhild Karoline Mariane (1770-1858)

1.6a Frederikke Louise GISSING*

Birth: 8 OCT 1747
Death: 15 APR 1820

Spouse: Johan GROTH
Death: 1795
Marr: 30 APR 1777, Sankt Marie, Helsingor, Frederiksborg, DK

Children: Jens Frederik (1779-)

Other spouses: Christian Nikolaj KLEVESAHL

1.6b Frederikke Louise GISSING* (See above)

Spouse: Christian Nikolaj KLEVESAHL
Death: 5 DEC 1821
Father: Heinrich Cristoffer KLEVESAHL

Other spouses: Johan GROTH

1.7 Charlotte Amalie Nielsen GIESSING

Birth: 29 MAR 1752, Copenhagen, DK
Death: 31 JAN 1814

Spouse: Jakob Andreas WOLF
Birth: 26 JUN 1749
Death: 14 DEC 1819
Father: Andreas Schumacher WOLF (1715-1768)
Mother: Anne Mette FLINDT (ch. 1714-1758)
Marr: 15 APR 1804, Frederiksberg, DK