Hans Thomas Jensen f. 1846 d. ?
Fra : Gary K. Jacobson

Dato : 10-09-03 10:25

Unskyld, jeg skriver på Engelsk.

If anyone at the Copenhagen Archives has a little extra time...

I am looking for the death information for Hans Thomas Jensen who was
born 9 Aug 1846 in Haraldsted sogn. He was a policeman in Copenhagen
according to the 1885 census living at Sankt Annæ Gade. He was living
at Asser Rigs Gade in 1914. His wife was named Anne Christine. I am
sure that he died in Copenhagen. I would like to begin investigating
the chance that he has any living descendants in Denmark today.

Here is his entry on Rootsweb:
http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=gary983&id=I1049

Takk!

Gary Jacobson
Rochester, Minnesota, USA

Fra : Gary Jacobson

Dato : 10-09-03 13:50

Update.......... Hans Thomas Jensen lived at Skjalm Hvide Gade 11, not Asser
Rigs Gade as I stated in my earlier posting, Sorry.

Thanks,

Gary