JMS/GPRS/SMS/GSM
Fra : Mike Wilson

Dato : 05-04-01 18:17

Robert,
take a look at http://www.softwired-inc.com they have a full java
end to
end solution for wireless devices. Putting it all together is very easy and
the
communication is solid with multiple gateways. Download the MessageServer
and
the Mobile units, the documentation is good and I found the customer service
be very good.

"Messaging on wireless information devices. Industry's only JMS for mobile
devices. Supports SMS, WAP, GSM and is GPRS Ready. Connects to current
mobile
phones and PDAs both native and Java enabled TODAY and is ready for the next
generation of mobile devices! "

Mike