Fra USA
Fra : Chris Gade Oxholm Sø~

Dato : 01-08-03 00:13

Jeg har modtaget følgende fra Leila: kkdesign@qwestonline.com
Svar venligt direkte

Med venlig hilsen
Chris Gade Oxholm Sørensen
www.brotherskeeper.dk

I need help in locating Census information for the following
My Grandfather - Charles Johansen/Johnsen/Johnson
b. 12/4/1863 denmark-hjorring(?) Married -
Christine Sorensen b.12/6/1867
torslev,dronninglund,hjoring,denmark
His Brothers - John - b.1870 d.4/12/1924
Christ - Unknown Birth date
and 1 more ? (youngest brother did not come to the US)

These men came to the US in the late 1800's early 1900's
Until yesterday, I didn't know that there was a 4th. brother. I also don't
know if there were any sisters.

Charles parents names were Charles & Elena Johansen

I don't speak or read Danish so I have no idea what this page is or if
you'll understand what I'm trying to track down.
Thank you,
Leila Phelps
Sarasota, Florida
United States