NOTHING BUT FLASH
Fra : Jeff

Dato : 01-04-01 22:39

Hi everybody.. Just finished designing my first full flash site for the
company I work with.. I wouldn't mind some professional opinions on it..
Take a look at www.zebrastudios.com

Thanks for taking the time...

Jeff

Fra : Blake Lucchesi

Dato : 20-04-01 09:38

DUDE! seriously, that is one sick site. I love that layout, it is so new
and fresh. I am very interested in becoming a flash designer and web
developer. What kind of education does one go through to get such skills???
a traditional 4 year college? tech school? i dont know but i really would
love to find out. I have already done a couple sites in flash but not quite
as "flashy" as your's. Any vital information would be real cool so maybe i
could get a "head start" on my future.

thanks
Blake Lucchesi