ISO Brorstrup Parish Lookup from 1900 to ~
Fra : Mark Dobson

Dato : 14-07-03 02:35

Well folks,
With the help from many of you, I have been able to determine that
Karen Maria Christensen married someone with the surname of Dalsgaard
somewhere around 1900 to 1902. Their daughter Ragnhild was born in the
Brorstrup Parish April 9, 1902.
So we think since she was 27, that she was probably married around
1900 in said parish. The first name of her husband and date of
marraige remain a mystery.
Would anyone happen to have that parish on microfilm ?
I am willing to pay for any costs inccured for this lookup.
Thank You,
Mark Dobson
mcdobson@adelphia.net

Fra : Jesper Holgersen

Dato : 14-07-03 06:46

It could be that they're not married in the church but had a "borgerlig
vielse" i.e. a civil marriage. In that case it won't help much finding any
records for the parish. Then it's the county records ("Amtsarkivet") you
need to go to (as far as I remember). I'm telling you this so that you don't
despair if you find no marriage in the church records

Best regards
- Jesper Holgersen (http://home1.stofanet.dk/jeho)