Kattedigte...
Fra : Gibben

Dato : 24-06-03 17:49

Disse har så vidt jeg kan se ikke været oppe tidligere. Håber I vil nyde
disse, på udenlandsk:

Tiger sprawling in the sun!
Fast asleep, his day is done.
Lying here, 'twas warmth he sought.
The sun has made his tummy hot.
One sad fact he overlooked:
His brain is now completely cooked!

Still and quiet feline form,
In the sun, asleep and warm.
His tail is limp his
Whiskers drooped.
Man, what could make
This cat so pooped?

My tiger, it seems, is running 'round nude.
This fur coat must have him made perspire.
It lies on the floor - should this be construed
As a permanent change of attire?
Perhaps he considers its colors passé,
Or maybe it fit him too snug
Will he want it back? Should I put it away?
Or use it right here as a rug?

This tiger is sprawled so still and so flat,
a question arises when glancing thereat.
Is he asleep? To be perfectly frank,
he looks more as if he was creamed by a tank!

How much is that tiger in the window?
The one who does nothing but sleep?
We'll spread him out flat in the rec room
and have a new rug if he's cheap!

De er selvfølgelig fra tegneserien Steen og Stoffer:
"About theese, Bill [Watterson] said: "For some reason, when I watch my
cats sleep, poems spring to mind."" - Heldige asen!

--
Simon, 8900 | __o
| _`\ \_
First, learn all the rules. Then break some. | (_)/ (_)