Junior Senior
Fra : Michelle

Dato : 18-06-03 09:06

Hej!

I live in San Antonio, Texas and tonight I was with some friends and they
were listening to the radio (I normally never listen to the radio here) but
to my surprise Junior Senior - Move Your Feet came on. Strange, right? I
remember a lot of you don't like them, but I thought maybe someone out there
may still like to know this. Hopefully hehe...well I thought it was kind
of cool to hear them on the radio, that's big stuff, especially for my city.

*Michelle*

Fra : steffen martin

Dato : 18-06-03 09:16

I still don't like 'em....
But it's nice to know that danish music moves feet all over :)

Steffen

Fra : Michelle

Dato : 18-06-03 19:11

"steffen martin" <steffen@XXXsteffenmartin.dk> wrote in message
> I still don't like 'em....
> But it's nice to know that danish music moves feet all over :)

hehe good! :) The Raveonettes are touring here again or they will be at
least. But I have never seen them mentioned on TV or played on the radio.

*Michelle*

Fra : Don G.

Dato : 18-06-03 20:04

"Michelle" <supertanker1REMOVE@hotmail.com> skrev...

> hehe good! :) The Raveonettes are touring here again or they will be at
> least. But I have never seen them mentioned on TV or played on the radio.

Check this one out:
http://edition.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/12/mroom.raveonettes/index.html

- r -
Don G.

<signature>
nerdiac . ['ner:diak] . n . übernerd; extreme nerd; nerd of nerds.
http://www.nerdiac.com
</signature>

Fra : Michelle

Dato : 18-06-03 20:53

"Don G." <news@don-gSLETTES.dk> wrote in message
> "Michelle" <supertanker1REMOVE@hotmail.com> skrev...
>
> > hehe good! :) The Raveonettes are touring here again or they will be at
> > least. But I have never seen them mentioned on TV or played on the
radio.

> Check this one out:

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/12/mroom.raveonettes/index.html

Cool, thanks. I would have loved to have seen this interview. I thought this
was interesting:

TMR: There's not much of a music scene in Denmark, so for you to learn about
music you had to go to the library?

WAGNER: I started getting interested in music when I was around 16, I think.
I didn't really know anybody that was into music at that time. I'm from a
very small town and music was not a big thing there. So I had to go to the
local library and leaf through encyclopedias. I had to learn everything from
books.
I would read about certain people -- for instance, Jimi Hendrix or
something. And it would say, "greatest guitar player that ever lived." And I
would say "are you sure?" Let's check him out. And I would borrow a record
with Jimi Hendrix and I would be like, "Wow." And then I would just go
through books and I would discover music that way. A different but very
interesting way of discovering music.

Is it true? How old is Sune? When he was 16 you only heard about Kim Larsen
and TV2 in Denmark and Danish acts or what?

*Michelle*

Fra : Louise KL

Dato : 18-06-03 10:41

"Michelle" <supertanker1REMOVE@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hej!
>
> I live in San Antonio, Texas and tonight I was with some friends and they
> were listening to the radio (I normally never listen to the radio here)
but
> to my surprise Junior Senior - Move Your Feet came on. Strange, right? I
> remember a lot of you don't like them, but I thought maybe someone out
there
> may still like to know this. Hopefully hehe...well I thought it was
kind
> of cool to hear them on the radio, that's big stuff, especially for my
city.

I love "Move your feet"

--
Mvh. fra Louise

"A programmer is a machine for turning caffeine into code."

Fra : Jacob Skaaning

Dato : 18-06-03 13:24

Louise KL wrote:
> "Michelle" <supertanker1REMOVE@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>> Hej!
>>
>> I live in San Antonio, Texas and tonight I was with some friends and
>> they were listening to the radio (I normally never listen to the
>> radio here) but to my surprise Junior Senior - Move Your Feet came
>> on. Strange, right? I remember a lot of you don't like them, but I
>> thought maybe someone out there may still like to know this.
>> Hopefully hehe...well I thought it was kind of cool to hear them on
>> the radio, that's big stuff, especially for my city.
>
> I love "Move your feet"

It is perhaps THE most cool music video I've ever seen...

--
Jacob

Fra : Samson

Dato : 19-06-03 08:58

"Jacob Skaaning" <jskaaning@email.dk> wrote in news:bcplk7$k36$1
@dknews.tiscali.dk:

> Louise KL wrote:
>> "Michelle" <supertanker1REMOVE@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>>> Hej!
>>>
>>> I live in San Antonio, Texas and tonight I was with some friends and
>>> they were listening to the radio (I normally never listen to the
>>> radio here) but to my surprise Junior Senior - Move Your Feet came
>>> on. Strange, right? I remember a lot of you don't like them, but I
>>> thought maybe someone out there may still like to know this.
>>> Hopefully hehe...well I thought it was kind of cool to hear them on
>>> the radio, that's big stuff, especially for my city.
>>
>> I love "Move your feet"
>>

> It is perhaps THE most cool music video I've ever seen...

Oh dear.