Broken image
Fra : Willie

Dato : 30-03-01 03:45

I have broken image in FP97, but view ok in IE. The file save in gif and
jpg. No format shown in FP97 editor, and the size is always 35 x 35 pix.

Please help, thanks
Willie

Fra : Andreas Paasch

Dato : 31-03-01 01:57

Willie,

first of all ure posting in the danish NG.

Secondly, let's have the URL to look at the uploaded and buggy page.
My present assumption is, that your image is directed to a file on your
computer and not on the web. Check that in the meantime, you may need to
direct the image to your file on the web.
Third, you may have to erase the picture from your web and import it again.

Let's see the URL to the uploaded file so we can take a peek at the source
code in order to help.

Regards,
Andreas Paasch