Gothic 2 release i DK?
Fra : Tybalt

Dato : 12-06-03 17:21

Hej gruppe!

Nogen der kender en evt. realease date på subj.?

\henrik

Fra : Simon Nejmann

Dato : 12-06-03 18:30

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:21:16 +0200, "Tybalt" <fakemail@shutup.com>
wrote:

>Nogen der kender en evt. realease date på subj.?

Fra www.gothic2.com

****
04-04-03: the latest on the international versions

while the international community is still waiting for the official
release dates to be announced, our publisher jowood is searching for a
distribution partner. according to jowood, the release dates will be
made known shortly after the signing of the contracts.

both jowood and piranha bytes apologize for the delay. you can rest
assured we'll publish the dates and any other important info here, on
the official website.

04-24-03: international marketing agreement with Infogrames

our publisher jowood announced the conclusion of an exclusive
agreement with infogrames for the international marketing of gothic
II. with the exception of germany, austria and switzerland, the
agreement covers the worldwide publishing, marketing and distribution
of the title.

Thomas Kirchenkamp, Member of the Board at JoWooD, comments: "We are
delighted that in Infogrames we have found a partner who, with their
global presence is the ideal partner for the international sales and
marketing of Gothic II."

Christian Gloe, SVP Europe at Infogrames: "With Gothic II, our
products portfolio now includes one of the best role-play games on the
market today. We would like to congratulate Piranha Bytes as well as
JoWooD on the development of this superb title and are thrilled to be
able to offer this must-have in the field of role-playing games to our
fans all over the world."
****

Så det virker ikke som om der findes en release date endnu... I hvert
fald til den internationale version - den tyske findes allerede i
butikkerne.

--
Med venlige hilsner
Simon Nejmann

Fra : Tybalt

Dato : 12-06-03 21:07

"Simon Nejmann" <snejmann@worldonline.dk> wrote in message
> On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:21:16 +0200, "Tybalt" <fakemail@shutup.com>

*SNIP*

Tak for indsatsen =)

Så må jeg jo bare væbne mig med lidt tålmod...

\henrik

Fra : JH

Dato : 13-06-03 09:01

Tybalt wrote:
> Hej gruppe!
>
> Nogen der kender en evt. realease date på subj.?

Iflg www.betafon.dk og www.realgames.dk
skulle den udkomme 13. juni.
Men om det holder ???

JH

Fra : JH

Dato : 13-06-03 09:57

"JH" <jh@no.spam> skrev i en meddelelse
> Tybalt wrote:
> > Hej gruppe!
> >
> > Nogen der kender en evt. realease date på subj.?
> >

> Iflg www.betafon.dk og www.realgames.dk
> skulle den udkomme 13. juni.
> Men om det holder ???

Har lige talt med Betafon.
De får den i dag

JH

Fra : Tybalt

Dato : 13-06-03 11:22

"JH" <jh@no.spam> wrote in message

> Har lige talt med Betafon.
> De får den i dag
>
> JH

Har osse lige talt med lokale Datadiscount - som også mener de får den idag
=)

\henrik

Fra : SonofonoS

Dato : 13-06-03 13:04

"Tybalt" <fakemail@shutup.com> wrote in news:bca9a0$i48$1
@news.cybercity.dk:

> Hej gruppe!
>
> Nogen der kender en evt. realease date på subj.?
>
> \henrik

Jeg har lige stået og set på det i Bog&Ide i Aalborg

SonofonoS