et digt om kattehjem ej internat
Fra : Henrik Pedersen

Dato : 11-06-03 10:34

I love animals that I cannot contest,
But, it is the cat, who I love the best.
If you are fearful or allergic, that´s sad
you can stay outside or come in and feel bad.

You see this is their house,
They let me share.
This is their lair.

I won´t buy you toys with bells and feathers or even
fake mice though my cats say these things are quite nice
I don´t place a pillow for you to sit on a chair it´s
for the cats, don´t sit on the pillow, it´s covered with hair

If you are rejected by the owners of this place
Don´t look to me to ignore your disgrace
My cats are quite friendly and true to the heart
if they do not like you, you will be asked to depart

You say that you are nice and friendly human being
well it doesn´t matter if you are a king or a queen
this is not your castle or your home
this is where cats are free to roam

I will not lock them up for your comfort my dear
and I hope this poem makes it all very clear
when you enter to this home it´s the cats inside
who make it the home that I love to reside

As a guest to this home don´t look to me ,
to make sure you leave this place, cat hair free.
My cats are free to shed
where ever they decide to make their bed

Sometimes I admit that they behave quite fright
but this is usually when I´m trying to sleep at night
Most of the time you´ll find them dozing
they´re not an unruly mob that needs hosing.

My cats are very sweet and they all know their names
they always want love and are never ashamed
be they skinny, dinky, squat or fat
they are all very much, a loved cat.

So, if you feel that you must compete
for dominance here, I suggest you retreat
and for the cat hater, who´d dare to venture near
Scat, begone, You are not welcome here.
--
Med venlig hilsen & mIauu samt miauu fra landet ved regnbuen
Henrik & Anastacia samt Melissa

Fra : Marianne Hellemose

Dato : 11-06-03 11:28

Dejligt, jeg har allerede fundet et par vers, at forstørre
og printe ud, så "fremmede" ved hvem der bor her

--
Marianne Hellemose
***Ailurophil***

Some people have lives, others have cats

Fra : Charlotte

Dato : 11-06-03 20:44

On 11/06/03 11:34, in article m3ptllq7oe.fsf@henrik.misbamsen.dk, "Henrik
Pedersen" <misbams@edb.invalid> wrote:

> I love animals that I cannot contest,
> But, it is the cat, who I love the best.
> If you are fearful or allergic, that´s sad
> you can stay outside or come in and feel bad.
>
> You see this is their house,
> They let me share.
> This is their lair.
>
> I won´t buy you toys with bells and feathers or even
> fake mice though my cats say these things are quite nice
> I don´t place a pillow for you to sit on a chair it´s
> for the cats, don´t sit on the pillow, it´s covered with hair
>
> If you are rejected by the owners of this place
> Don´t look to me to ignore your disgrace
> My cats are quite friendly and true to the heart
> if they do not like you, you will be asked to depart
>
> You say that you are nice and friendly human being
> well it doesn´t matter if you are a king or a queen
> this is not your castle or your home
> this is where cats are free to roam
>
> I will not lock them up for your comfort my dear
> and I hope this poem makes it all very clear
> when you enter to this home it´s the cats inside
> who make it the home that I love to reside
>
> As a guest to this home don´t look to me ,
> to make sure you leave this place, cat hair free.
> My cats are free to shed
> where ever they decide to make their bed
>
> Sometimes I admit that they behave quite fright
> but this is usually when I´m trying to sleep at night
> Most of the time you´ll find them dozing
> they´re not an unruly mob that needs hosing.
>
> My cats are very sweet and they all know their names
> they always want love and are never ashamed
> be they skinny, dinky, squat or fat
> they are all very much, a loved cat.
>
> So, if you feel that you must compete
> for dominance here, I suggest you retreat
> and for the cat hater, who´d dare to venture near
> Scat, begone, You are not welcome here.

Hvor er det smukt, *snøft*

--
Charlotte & Den lille prins...