Carp steder i Danmark
Fra : Littleboy

Dato : 18-05-03 13:00

Are there places in Denmark where it's really good fishing for big carp?

Coming from Holland i'm enjoying fishing for ørred, laks og aborre (not much
luck with the first 2 though). However, i'm not seeing many waters in the
surroundings of Randers where it seems good conditions for Carp. I'm aiming
especially for the Gudenå, which is too strong running water for carps.

But perhaps barbel (the sleeker form of the carp, with the beard) is to be
found here in the Gudenå?

I've never fished for barbel actually. In Holland it quite common to catch 2
or 3 big carps in one session. Especially in my home village, the center
lake was cropped with huge carps (15 to 25 pounders) as well as in all the
rivers in the surroundings. And this is the south of Holland. The north
should be even better.

But i'd like to know what good places are for fishing after carps in
Denmark. If any of you might have any good experiences somewhere or have
great stories about a certain place, let me know ;)

Venlig hilsen

Jeroen Stolk

Fra : Jesper Hansen

Dato : 23-05-03 11:40

Hi Jeroen.
I don't know about carpfishing, but try www.carphunters.dk

Jesper

Fra : Kåre

Dato : 26-05-03 07:18

> Coming from Holland i'm enjoying fishing for ørred, laks og aborre (not
much
> luck with the first 2 though). However, i'm not seeing many waters in the
> surroundings of Randers where it seems good conditions for Carp. I'm
aiming
> especially for the Gudenå, which is too strong running water for carps.

I'm not a carp fisher, but if I were, I would try the Kolind sund kanaler,
near Grenå.

Kåre