IM DONE!
Fra : Paul

Dato : 24-04-03 12:22

So what do I do now.
I've designed a web page on frontpage 2002. However Eircom can't support it.
Does anyone know a good web space provider compatible with frontpage

Fra : hcma

Dato : 24-04-03 12:49

"Paul" <Quimph@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> So what do I do now.
> I've designed a web page on frontpage 2002. However Eircom can't support
it.
> Does anyone know a good web space provider compatible with frontpage

If Eircom dos not support FrontPage Server Extensions, i.e. you can't use
the few special FP-effects and will not be able to upload with FP, you just
upload with a normal ftp-program.
I know that many web-providers have problems with FP S.E. I'm using and
paying for serves ext. at Tiscali.dk, but it stinks half the time.
regards
HC

Fra : Paul

Dato : 24-04-03 13:02

Sorry pretty new at this. Still wont work. Ive given up on eircom. Still any
other sites that can use frontpage?

Fra : KN

Dato : 24-04-03 14:11

Try Tripod.com