Oxygen Ringtone Workshop v0.9.5 is availab~
Fra : Oxygen Software

Dato : 20-03-03 15:43

Hello.

We are just released the 0.9.5 version of our new product: Oxygen Ringtone
Workshop for Nokia phones.
The software is distributed as FREEWARE. Use it and enjoy.

New in this version:
1. Nokia 3510i and 6800 support.
2. DAU-9P/FBUS cable support for Nokia 6610, 6100, 7210.

Oxygen Ringtone Workshop for Nokia phones program allows you to control
standard and custom ringtones of your Nokia 3510, 3510i, 3590, 6100, 6610,
6800 or 7210 GSM phone using PC. In this version connection is established
via FBUS cable or IR port. The program allows you to work with several
phones simultaneously, download both standard and custom ringtones from the
phone, save them on disk, make backup copy. Oxygen Ringtone Workshop shows
size and type of all ringtones saved in the phone. You can load MIDI files
into the program, listen them on PC in preview mode, upload to the phone and
copy/move them to another phone. You also can delete any custom ringtone and
restore previously saved ringtones (either polyphonic or simple) as custom
ringtones.
This FREEWARE application works with Nokia 3510, 3510i, 3590, 6100, 6610,
6800 and 7210. More models are supported in Oxygen Phone Manager II
(http://www.opm-2.com) - the most convenient software to manage your Nokia.
Oxygen Ringtone Workshop works under Microsoft Windows'95, 98, Windows NT,
Windows ME, Windows 2000 and Windows XP operating systems family.

For more details please refer to
http://www.oxygensoftware.com or
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk

Best regards, Oxygen Software.