PAS PÅ !
Fra : erik

Dato : 04-03-03 16:35

Følgende har jeg modtaget fra WIGREEN-L@rootsweb.com :

I am forwarding this to you - read and feel free to pass on.
The old genealogy scam is back.
http://www.genseekers.com
Behind the password protection are links to the
free genealogy on-line. There is no content of
their own.
In order to get the "5-day free trial" you have
to surrender a credit card or bank account
number.
You have to cancel within 5 days or you get
dinged.
Guess what? The cancellation e-mail bounces. Does
this surprise you?
One person who recently fell for the come-on had
his/her account dinged not once, but twice.
It is time to remind folks on your state and
county mailing lists about these scoundrels. It
has been a couple of years since we have
mentioned this.
Permission is granted to pass this on.

--
Erik R Nielsen

se venligst min webside
www.nogn.dk

Fra : Claus Harkjær

Dato : 04-03-03 18:40

Hvorfor dog det. Bortset fra en irriterende ændring af musen er der kun
et tomt link.

Claus Harkjær