Sturisoma: Foder ?
Fra : Dan Mortensen

Dato : 03-03-03 14:54

Hej,

Nu har mine to Sturisoma guffet alle algerne fra mit akvarie og så er der
jeg godt ville give dem lidt at leve af, men hvad er godt ? Jeg har studeret
fgl klip fra planetcatfish.com:
----------
The Sturisoma are primarily vegetarian: In habitat these and related species
are said to feed upon algae and aufwuchs (algae, planktonic and unicellular
animals which live upon the algae and substrate), I suspect that various
flatworms, crustaceans and small insect larvae may also comprise a small
portion of the diet of this species in the wild (I don't know if these are
also considered a part of aufwuchs). I maintain my fish on a diet of collard
greens and lacinato kale (also known as "alligator kale") (see this page).
These are both open headed varieties of cabbage which are particularly high
in their vitamin and mineral content. A local breeder of reptiles had given
me this important tip: the prevailing "wisdom"of feeding lizards (or by
extension, fishes) a diet of lettuce and spinach would doom the animal to a
slow death by malnutrition: kale and collards in contrast, are especially
high in nutrients, and make a very nearly complete diet for vegetarian
species, or at least those species which feed almost exclusively on algae.
--------
men hvad er collard greens og lacinato kale ?

/DM

Fra : Plesner

Dato : 04-03-03 13:05

> men hvad er collard greens og lacinato kale ?

Det må være noget i retning af højstammet kål og grønkål.

Plesner

Fra : Carsten

Dato : 04-03-03 13:30

Jeg vil umiddelbart foreslå "Wardley Spirukina Discs", som er en en
grønalge i pilleform.