Check Point SecureClient Updates
Fra : gorgale

Dato : 27-02-03 01:34

As you must know the most significant security threat associated to your VPN
setup is the individual teleworker with the ability to connect to the
corporate office via the VPN client.

OPSTOP for Norton Antivirus <http://www.opswat.com/opstop_nav.html>
exclusive Cooperative Enforcement technology further hardens network
security by cooperating with Norton Anti Virus and Check Point Secure Client
VPN solutions to ensure only trusted PCs access the corporate network..

Product Features:
· Enforcing the following Norton Anti Virus settings on your VPN clients
o Norton Anti Virus File System Real Time Protection
o Norton Anti Virus definition file is up to date
o Norton Anti Virus product is up to date
· Centralized management of Norton Anti Virus live updates

OPSTOP for Hardware Identity <http://www.opswat.com/opstop_hardware.html>
protects your corporation against unwanted hardware access by binding
SecureClient / SecureRemote to your corporations' hardware and
authenticating each hardware access to your corporate network.

Product Features:
· State of the art complete hardware identification
· One time key encryption
· Unique identification for every system

OPSWAT products have been developed by Check Point Certification Engineers
and are recommended by Check Point, call us for details or go to our web
page at <http://www.opswat.com>

For more information regarding these products feel free to contact me at:
Sergio Arizpe
OPSWAT Inc.
953 Mission St Suite 200
San Francisco, CA