Fear Factory on the 22nd
Fra : Ron Cecchini

Dato : 13-03-01 11:04

FF is playing at the Amager Bio in Copenhagen the night of
when me & my 3 friends get into town from Boston. It's not
official that we'll be there that night, but i'm pusing for
it, & they'll do what i say, dammit! (esp. since it's going
to be the only thing remotely industrial while we're there
'til the 27th.) FYI, FF is kind of a metal/industrial hybrid,
& sufficiently "dark", if you like that sort of thing.

We're staying in Nyhavn (still looking forward to hearing
how it's pronounced...), will be partying like mad (but a
respectful, "controlled madness", mind you), & would love to
hook up w/ anyone before/during/after the show.

After that, i think we'll be skipping the Kylie Minogue
show (i know, a very tough decision... though that Nick
Cave connection of hers might be enough to make me go, as
well as being able to say "Hey, i saw that cute, Australian
'Locomotion' chick in Copenhagen!" ... or not.) & hitting
techno clubs the rest of week. (although i think i may
be the only one capable of staying up 'til 5 am every night,
& functioning the next day on 4 hours sleep -- that's what
i do now ... hey, look at that, it's 5 am now.) (& FOR THE
LOVE OF GOD *why* did there have to be a Cult jam on that
Saturday night at Vestergade?!? i have no idea what goes
on at one of your Vestergade "Jams", but if it involves
The Cult all night long, that'd be good enough for me!)

Ok, blah blah blah ramble ramble ramble

Just lookin' to see if anyone here will be @ the FF show.

Good night.

(or "goodnat" ... oh, never mind, i'm not gonna even try.)

ron

Fra : Thomas Jespersen

Dato : 13-03-01 15:51

"Ron Cecchini" <GSETI@home.com> writes:

> FF is playing at the Amager Bio in Copenhagen the night of
> when me & my 3 friends get into town from Boston. It's not
> official that we'll be there that night, but i'm pusing for
> it, & they'll do what i say, dammit! (esp. since it's going
> to be the only thing remotely industrial while we're there
> 'til the 27th.) FYI, FF is kind of a metal/industrial hybrid,

Ok, I am seeing FF in Aarhus, Denmark so unfortunately I wont be
seeing you . Perhaps you could try to order the tickets online:
http://www.billetnet.dk/

Fra : Angst Boy

Dato : 19-03-01 10:42

[posted & mailed]

Thomas Jespersen:

> > FF is playing at the Amager Bio in Copenhagen the night of
> > when me & my 3 friends get into town from Boston

> Ok, I am seeing FF in Aarhus, Denmark so unfortunately I wont be
> seeing you . Perhaps you could try to order the tickets online:
> http://www.billetnet.dk/

Hi again.

i've been meaning to post that i've had a few unsuccessful
attempts (including just now) finding the FF tix on that site --
at least, i *think* they're "unsuccessful attempts", 'cause i
obviously don't understand the little bit of (Danish) text that
does get displayed (but i'm proud to say that i did read "U2"
with no problem whatsoever).

The club's homepage http://www.amager-kulturpunkt.dk is an
even greater nightmare for my Danish-illiterate brain, but i
did see an email address to contact, so i'll do that to try
to see whether or not the show's sold out & whether or not i
can get tix at the door.

Thanx for you help, though.

ron

Fra : nikolaj borg

Dato : 19-03-01 10:56

"Angst Boy" <Angst.Boy@Home.com> wrote in message

> i've been meaning to post that i've had a few unsuccessful
> attempts (including just now) finding the FF tix on that site --
> at least, i *think* they're "unsuccessful attempts", 'cause i
> obviously don't understand the little bit of (Danish) text that
> does get displayed (but i'm proud to say that i did read "U2"
> with no problem whatsoever).

The reason is that U2 (the world's most boring band IMHO) are playing this
summer and that the tickets were released an hour ago. Therefore, the site
has too many visitors. Try again in a few hours or so.

Good luck

/Nikolaj