Puddu Varano
Fra : Michelle

Dato : 12-02-03 08:47

Hello,

Please don't yell at me :) but this group is coming to play at the SXSW
Festival in Austin, Texas but I have only heard one song with vocals by
Thomas Troelsen (which I did like). I was wondering if somebody could give
me their opinion on this group as to whether or not they are worth seeing?
Or if you're really kind, send me a few songs so I can review them for
myself. Thanks!

*Michelle*

Fra : Ole Hansen

Dato : 12-02-03 11:34

"Michelle" <star@crazy.net> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Please don't yell at me :) but this group is coming to play at the SXSW
> Festival in Austin, Texas but I have only heard one song with vocals by
> Thomas Troelsen (which I did like). I was wondering if somebody could give
> me their opinion on this group as to whether or not they are worth seeing?

Uhh.. Puddu Varano are definately worth seeing. They rock! :) I've
seen them live 3 or 4 times. They are playing with so much energy and
groove on stage.. Don't miss it!

Hmm.. There is some at www.jint.dk - I think :)

--
Ole Hansen

Fra : Michelle

Dato : 14-02-03 05:09

"Ole Hansen" <moped@get2net.dk> wrote in message
> Uhh.. Puddu Varano are definately worth seeing. They rock! :) I've
> seen them live 3 or 4 times. They are playing with so much energy and
> groove on stage.. Don't miss it!

Gotcha! Thanks a lot! I'll add them to my SXSW list.

> > Or if you're really kind, send me a few songs so I can review them for
> > myself. Thanks!
>
> Hmm.. There is some at www.jint.dk - I think :)

No mp3's :( Or at least I can't find any still.....

*Michelle*