PLEASE, help me with a pictures page!!!
Fra : Ladyrugger

Dato : 12-01-03 17:22

Hi all,
I desperately need help with the following.

I want to make a page where you see a picture, where underneath a comment on
that picture can be made. Anyone who filled in their comments can see that
after pressing 'enter'.
It kinda works like a guestbook but it does not have that many pages.

I've got a few websites going so I know html but not php.
I have seen that most of the website with pages like I want, uses php.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME ANYWAY!!!!!
Thanks!

Yvette

Fra : LD

Dato : 12-01-03 23:49

"Ladyrugger" <nzwomensrugby@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Small hint - if you want help, don't cross post. Especially not to 11
groups, at least half of which are irrelevant.

LD

---

Fra : Ladyrugger

Dato : 13-01-03 19:10

Ehmmm..,
If I want your opinion I would ask for it believe me!
I don't need this, I need some help.
You know, you could have skipped my question!
So unless you can help me, go bother someone else.

Now, can anyone please help me with my picture page, where visitors
can add some text under neath?

Thanks in advance!

Fra : Martin L. Johansen

Dato : 13-01-03 19:43

Ladyrugger wrote:

> Ehmmm..,
> If I want your opinion I would ask for it believe me!
> I don't need this, I need some help.
> You know, you could have skipped my question!
> So unless you can help me, go bother someone else.
>
> Now, can anyone please help me with my picture page, where visitors
> can add some text under neath?

I don't think any would help you when you show up with an attitude like
that...

LD's right ya know, so stop being arrogant.

//Martin