please need help
Fra : ozkan

Dato : 10-12-00 22:11

Hi,

I want help to make a web page and need to learn the answers of these
questions.

Please e-mail what you know about these questions.

1. I don't want my visitors see some links after visiting me (2). My
visitors will just see my logo at the top of screen (like you read your
e-mail from hotmail and if you click a link at the top of screen you always
see an attention that you're visiting a site outside of hotmail.) and (3) If
they want I want to learn where they are going after visiting me.(4) if the
answer of first question is a program it must be undownloadable.

Thank you very much. Please e-mail ohara_be@hotmail.com