sikkerheds indstillinger ms-win2k
Fra : Peter Sluth

Dato : 02-01-03 18:44

Hi all and happy new year,

i'm looking for a step by step guide to secure my win2k server with iis 5.0
on it.
this is a server i have home in my private residens, and want to host my own
public website.
does any of you now a link to a page that has a step by step guide for this?

--

Regards,

Peter Sluth

Fra : JeRNdoE

Dato : 02-01-03 20:51

http://www.nsa.gov/snac/index.html is a good place to start....If something
isn't described good enough then use a search-engine there's plenty guides
out there....

Fra : Peter Sluth

Dato : 02-01-03 21:02

Thanx,

just what i needed..

Peter

--

Regards,

Peter Sluth

Fra : Anders Lund

Dato : 03-01-03 06:56

Peter Sluth wrote:

> i'm looking for a step by step guide to secure my win2k server with
> iis 5.0 on it.

Microsoft has a guide to secure IIS, Windows 2000 and how to install other
security tools:
http://shor.ter.dk/344492594

--
Anders Lund - spam2003@andersonline.dk