Digital video editing
Fra : Caz

Dato : 07-03-01 09:12

I need software, and maybe hardware for digital video editing.
I have for now the StudioDV 10, from Pinnacle systems, and it works okay-
and for that matters also easy to use.
..but. (there is always a but..)
I need to get the audio tracks from one videoscene to overlap to the next/
or another videoscene, and for example in the new scene after few seconds,
fade to the original soundtrack. I don't know if this is called
"Video/audio insert"??
Under same category, start with the sound in one videoclip- keep the sound
when moving into the next videoclip.

Another thing I will like to do is:

-take a videoscene on a blue or green background, and then merge it to
another videoscene, of cause only that part that isn't blue or green.

I'm a little hooked on the DV500, Pinnacle systems, but I don't really know
if this program/hardware can do the explained things.

The speed in the StudioDV could be better, I also hope the is the case for
the DV500?

I have also tried some software called Videoave III, but I think that it is
difficult to use.

I'm working with a Abit K7 RAID, AMD Athlon 1Ghz, 512 Mbyte RAM, 2x45 Mbyte
harddisk ( the system see it as one!!), Creative GeForce 3D videocard.

Looking forward to here from you

Carsten Dollerup

PS: for det danske herlige folk: svar gerne på modersmål!!

Fra : Scott McKenzie

Dato : 19-03-01 18:02

Adobe Premiere 6.0 is only limited by your imagination. You can do
everything you mention.

Fra : Jimmy Bua

Dato : 22-03-01 00:11

Is there any internet sites that allow us to download lets say a whole book
on Premier???nzie"

Fra : Caz

Dato : 22-03-01 08:46

"Jimmy Bua" <jbua@hn.ozemail.com.au> skrev i en meddelelse

> Is there any internet sites that allow us to download lets say a whole
book
> on Premier???nzie"

That will be a perfect side- but I doubt that this side exists- please tell
me if you find one. I will get the Adobe Premiere 6.0, and After Effects 4.0
this evening- probably without any white papers.

Carsten