update tebo photo-design
Fra : Ted

Dato : 22-12-02 15:41

Hello,

First of all, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you.

Second, I updated my photo-homepage with 25 new pictures from France.
Photos from all over France.
Feel free to have a look.

Greetings Ted

///////////////// pictures need no language \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

tebo photo-design; http://members.home.nl/tebo/
e-mail; tebo@home.nl

Fra : max

Dato : 22-12-02 17:10

> Hello,
>
> First of all, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you.
>
> Second, I updated my photo-homepage with 25 new pictures from France.
> Photos from all over France.
> Feel free to have a look.
>
> Greetings Ted

Not too bad, Ted, actually they are quite pretty pictures.. I just feel
you should use the wideangle and go up close to people a bit more -
When you find a scene, like the petanque players, work it a bit until
you get something that is not just another snap.. Think a little more
before you shoot.. Your landscapes are pretty.. mx max

Fra : Ted

Dato : 22-12-02 18:10

Max,

Thanks for the advice,