Efterlysning fra Gary K. Norgaard
Fra : Preben Nørgaard

Dato : 18-12-02 22:23

Jeg har modtaget følgende henvendelse. Er der nogen i gruppen der kan
hjælpe??

Sir,

I am the son of a Danish citizen named Karl Georg Norgaard. My father was
born in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1913 and died in the North Sea in 1952. His
mother was Olga Christensen (married name) who lived in Denmark. He died
while my parents were seperated and was born out of wedlock. I have never
been able to determne who his father was so I may trace my heritage. I have
no idea how my father got the name Norgaard.

I believe my grandmother had several sisters named Hille Jogenson, Hilda
Enslav (all married names) and another sister whose name I do not have.

Mr. Christensen was my grandmother's husband after the birth of my father.
He was a horse handler and they lved together in Denamrk. Any information
you may have about Olga Christensen, her husband, or my father would be
greatly appreciated.

Also if you have any suggestions on how to find my father's birth
certificate
it would also be greatly appreciated.

My mother still speaks Danish so any response would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Gary K. Norgaard
316 Elm Pl.
Leonia, NJ 07605