Please Spam me....
Fra : R

Dato : 28-11-02 08:50

To all spambots out there: grab my email and spam me. I need that $.
This is not a spam, it's just a way to make use of all spambots
collecting emails from newsgroup.
If anyone has any problem with it please email me at
renzoman@zwallet.com.
Bye

Join zWallet.com and get paid!
http://zwallet.com/join.html?user=renzoman

Fra : Dennis Prebendorf

Dato : 28-11-02 13:46

"R" <renzoman@zwallet.com> wrote:
> To all spambots out there: grab my email and spam me. I need that $.
> This is not a spam, it's just a way to make use of all spambots
> collecting emails from newsgroup.
> If anyone has any problem with it please email me at
> renzoman@zwallet.com.
> Bye

I have forwarded this to zwallet.com's abuse department,
I suggest you go read their anti-spam policy;
http://www.zwallet.com/spam.html

/Knogle

Fra : Jesper

Dato : 30-11-02 12:28

R <renzoman@zwallet.com> wrote:

> To all spambots out there: grab my email and spam me. I need that $.
> This is not a spam, it's just a way to make use of all spambots
> collecting emails from newsgroup.
> If anyone has any problem with it please email me at
> renzoman@zwallet.com.
> Bye

Melodi: My Darling Clementine

Oh my darling,