top 5 over citater...
Fra : Troelsb

Dato : 20-11-02 13:51

1)
"Så ER det da billigere at spille den af til en god gang Disney Ariel,
uha en havsteg..."
Anders Hyltoft

2)
We are all different!
I'm not!

3)
Dry land is a myth

4)
[To Kraig]
"If you had taken all the money you had spent on your system and instead
invested it in a good therapist, we would all be much happier right now."
StuffQ

5)
Gaga ga gaga ga(don't run! - we are your friends)

Troels

Fra : Taba

Dato : 20-11-02 15:33

1) Come with me if you want to live [T-800]

2) Frailty thy name is Woman [Hamlet]

3) I would rather be a ghost drifting by your side as a condemned soul than
enter heaven without you... because of your love, I will never be a lonely
spirit [Wo hu cang long]

4) Do I make you horny baby, do I? [Austin Powers]

5) The problem is that God gave man a brain and a penis, but only enough
blood to use one at the time [Robin Williams]

(de er nok ikke ordrette, og de er i tilfældig orden)
//Taba

Fra : Per Kristensen

Dato : 20-11-02 16:15

"AK-47. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in
the room. Accept no substitutes." Ordell, Jackie Brown

"Every man... every man has to go through hell to reach paradise" Max Cady,
Cape Fear

"Okay, what am I doing? I'm chasing this guy. Nope. He's chasing me".
Leornard Shelby, Memento

Fra : Michael Skov

Dato : 20-11-02 16:44

1. May The Force Be With You (take tour pick )))

2.    Arnold: Whoops? Ed, did you say "whoops"? No, Ed. "Whoops" is when you
fall down an elevator shaft. "Whoops" is when you skinny-dip in a school
of piranha. "Whoops" is when you accidentally douche with Drano! No, Ed.
This was no "whoops." This was an AAAAAAAAAAAAAHA-HA-HA-HA!
(Torch Song Trilogy)

3.    "This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our
protection. Withdraw, .. or be destroyed." [in the White Star!]
"Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship."
"Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari
fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives,
be somewhere else."

Delenn and Captain Drake in Babylon 5:"Severed Dreams"
Den krævede lidt build up men det er altså det med kursiv der er mit
yndlings.

4.   Bernadette: Why don't you light your tampon and blow your box apart,
because it's likely the only bang you'll ever get, sweetheart!
The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert,

5.     "Well, consider that in the history of many worlds there have always
been disposable creatures. They do the dirty work. They do the work that
no one else wants to do because it's too difficult or too hazardous. And
an army of Data's . . . all disposable. You don't have to think about
their welfare, you don't have to think about how they feel. Whole
generations of disposable people."
Guinan in Star Trek TNG (The Measure Of A Man)

det var lidt lang håret men det var mine.

MU!

Fra : Hajaj®

Dato : 20-11-02 17:18

He's nothing but a low-down, double-dealing, backstabbing,
larcenous, perverted worm. Hanging is too good for him,
burning is too good for him, he should be torn up into
little bitty pieces and buried alive.

--
Hajaj®
hajaj@toughguy.remove.net

Boycott the 2008 Olympics

Fra : Anders B. Hyltoft

Dato : 20-11-02 17:27

1. "If my dog was as ugly as you, I'd shave his ass and make him walk backwards" - Grumpy old men

2. "I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this
excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and
would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?" - Dirty
Harry (sæføli)

3. "I wonder if she actually had an orgasm in the two years we were married, or did she fake it that night?" - Play it
again Sam (Woody Allen)

4. "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room" - Dr. Strangelove

5. "NI!" - Monty Python and the holy grail

--
Med venlig hilsen

Anders Hyltoft

Fra : DumbWarrior

Dato : 20-11-02 20:47

Candy:"Hi. Im Candy!"
Kurgan:"of course you are..."*evil grin*
Highlander

----

Tyrell:"I'm surprised you didn't come here sooner."
Batty:"It's not an easy thing to meet your maker."
Tyrell:"What could he do for you?"
Batty:"Can the maker repair what he makes?"
Blade Runner

----

Demon:"I´ll swallow your soul! I´ll swallow your soul! I´ll swallow yo...!"
Ash:"Swallow this!"
Evil Dead II

----

Kilgore:"You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in
the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You
know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over
I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The
smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like...
victory. Someday this war's gonna end..." *Walks off unhappily*

----

Dave Bowman:"Hello, HAL do you read me, HAL?
HAL:"Affirmative, Dave, I read you.
Dave Bowman:"Open the pod bay doors, HAL.
HAL:"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.
Dave Bowman:"What's the problem?
HAL:"I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.
Dave Bowman:"What are you talking about, HAL?
HAL:"This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.
Dave Bowman:"I don't know what you're talking about, HAL?
HAL:"I know you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid
that's something I cannot allow to happen.
Dave Bowman:"Where the hell'd you get that idea, HAL?
HAL:"Dave, although you took thorough precautions in the pod against my
hearing you, I could see your lips move.
..
..
..
Dave Bowman:"All right, HAL; I'll go in through the emergency airlock.
HAL:"Without your space helmet, Dave, you're going to find that rather
difficult.
Dave Bowman:"HAL, I won't argue with you anymore! Open the doors!
HAL:"Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.
2001: A space Odyssey

DumbWarrior... "Jeg er ikke så klog, men jeg kan løfte tunge ting!"

Fra : Bo

Dato : 20-11-02 22:36

1. I love the smell of neaplam in the morning (apacalypse now)
2. Most things in here dont react well to bullets ( røde oktober)
3. You are in more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in
istory( good morning vietnam)
4. A bunch of intergalatics wankers ( bad taste )
5. My name is gunnery sergeant hartman and I am your senior drill instructor
(full metal jacket)

Fra : Martin Helbo

Dato : 20-11-02 23:17

"Troelsb" <Troelsb@privat.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

Well, here goes:

Those are skin tight. How do you get into those pants baby?
You can start by buying me a drink.
- Austin Powers

May the force be with you
- Take a wild guess

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to
tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself.
But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world,
and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?
- Dirty Harry

This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue about
who killed who.
- Monty Python and the holy grail. Men der er nu mange flere i den film

F.eks.
Sir Bedevere: What makes you think she's a witch?
Peasant: Well she turned me into a newt!
Sir Bedevere: A newt?
Peasant: I got better.
Crowd: BURN HER ANYWAY!

I'm the king of the world!
- Nåh nej

--
/Martin Helbo
www.thedude.dk

Fra : Kevin

Dato : 21-11-02 00:20

Min absolute favorit er Jesus Quintana i "The Big lebowski" :
" Let me tell you something pendejo, you pull any of your crazy shit with
us, you flash your piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you and
stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'till it goes click.".

William Munny i "Unforgiven" :
"All right now, I'm comin' out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot
him. Any sumbitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm
gonna kill his wife. All his friends. Burn his damn house down. "

--

Hilsen Kevin

"Der er intet mere fornøjeligt, end en gennemført fiks ide. "

Fra : Michael Westi

Dato : 21-11-02 00:33

1. "It´s better better to burn out, than fade away"

2. "Wake up, time to die"

3. "Come up to my room for some scotch and sofa"

4. "Insanity runs in the family, it practically gallops"

5. "Everything of you reminds me of you, except you"

--
Mvh Michael
"The intelligence on this globe is constant

Fra : C. H. Engelbrecht

Dato : 21-11-02 02:21

(Rocko) "Pack your shit! Pack your shit! We gotta get out of here! We gotta
get out!"
(Murph) "What are you fucking talking about?"
(Rocko) "I killed them, Jesus, I killed them all."
(Murph) "Just calm down and tell us what happened."
(Rocko) "No, no."
(Girls in couch) "Rocko!"
(Murph) "Calm down, man."
(Rocko) "Fuck you. You start getting exited, motherfucker! We gotta go!"
(Girls in couch) "Rocko!"
(Conner) "What the fuck? Who did you kill?"
(Murph) "What did you do?"
(Rocko) "Hurry the fuck up!"
(Murph) "All right, I love this shit!"
- The Boonduck Saints

"How am I supposed to stear this thing?"
"Stear it?"
- Harrison Ford til George Lucas og vice versa første gang Ford sætter sig
ind i Tusindårsfalkens cockpit.

Fra : Aragorn Elessar

Dato : 21-11-02 04:23

-snip-

Mine i tilfældig rækkefølge:

'I'm too old for this shit!' - en hvilken som helst LW-film.

'In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror,
murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and
the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love; they had five
hundred years of democracy and peace, and what did they produce? The cuckoo
clock.'
- The Third Man - Orson Welles som Harry Lime.

'Honey - I'm more man than you'll ever be, and more woman than you'll ever
get!'
Car Wash - transvestit. (så vidt jeg husker)

'Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.'
- gæt selv...

'Yippy-ki-yay motherfucker!'
Die Hard - Bruce Willis.

Ara_dk

Fra : Lars Hoffmann

Dato : 21-11-02 10:56

Clerks:

Dante Hicks: My girlfriend's sucked 37 dicks!
Customer: In a row?

Den Gode, den onde og den grusomme:

One Armed Man: I've been looking for you for 8 months. Whenever I
should have had a gun in my right hand, I thought of you. Now I find
you in exactly the position that suits me. I had lots of time to
learn to shoot with my left.
[Tuco kills him with the gun he has hidden in the foam.]
Tuco: When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.

Samtlige af hudsons panik kommentarer i Aliens.

Data i Insurrection:
Saddle up, lock and load!

Fra : Nano**

Dato : 21-11-02 17:17

1)
Mr.Pink:
Why I'm I suppose to be Mr.Pink?
Joe:
Because you faggot, thats why!

[Reservoir Dogs]

2)
[Ezekiel 25:17 among others]
Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities
of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name
of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness,
for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I
will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who
would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name
is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Pulp Fiction

Fra : Bjørn Hansen

Dato : 24-11-02 22:16

I uprioriteret rækkefølge

1) "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he
didn't exist. ", Usual Suspects

2) "You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and Shit. And Jack just
left town. ", Army of darkness

3) "It's a trick. Get an axe. ", Army of darkness

4) "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of
cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. ", Blues Brothers

5) "Jeg har fået en ny trøje, den er rød", Kundskabens Træ

Det var hvad jeg lige kunne komme i tanke om.

Bjørn

Fra : T. Liljeberg

Dato : 25-11-02 00:01

"I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue."

"When a man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife
and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross! "

"Positive thinking is fine in theory. But whenever I try it on a
systematic basis...I end up really depressed. "

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those
with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig. "

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. "

Tom

--
It's well-known that anti-Americanism has its roots
in sexual impotence, at least in Europe.

Fra : Henrik Bøgh

Dato : 28-11-02 11:01

Troelsb wrote in dk.kultur.film:

[...]

Nu sagde manden godt nok top 5 - men det er sgu' svært for der er så mange
fede imellem - lige nu har jeg 325 citater[1] (fra bl.a. film og serier) at
vælge mellem og at skulle skære dem ned til 5 - var altså svært. Så her får
i i stedet min top 15 (som så også indeholder et par stykker som måske
burde være i dk.medier.tv eftersom de er fra serier og ikke film):

"You want him to eat the guys brains with a schrimp-fork?!?? Get him a
spoon!"
-- Brad Blaisdell as Uncle John in 'Angel'

"Am I such a bad guy? Have I hurt you? Have I shot you? In the groins?"
-- Cristopher Walken as Uncle Ray in 'Excess Baggage'

"Let me enlighten you: You're screwd!"
-- David Ogden Stiers as Mr. Bauer in 'Two Guys and a Girl'

"Let's have an intelligent conversation: I'll talk and you'll listen"
-- Dennis Hopper as Deacon in 'Waterworld'

"I made him an offer he couldn't survive"
-- Eliza Dushku as Faith in 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'
(har den i øvrigt ikke været brugt i en film også?)

"Horses are fascinating animals. Dumb as fenceposts but very intuitive"
-- Gene Hackman as Capt. Ramsey in 'Crimson Tide'

"That's a long time ago. He MUST have forgotten that now...."
-- Harrison Ford as Han Solo in 'Star Wars: Episode V'

"That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten"
-- Harvey Kietel as The Wolf in 'Pulp Fiction'

"Jules, if you give that fuckin' nimrod fifteen hundred dollars, I'm gonna
shoot him on general principles"
-- John Travolta as Vincent in 'Pulp Fiction'

"Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling"
-- Matt LeBlanc as Joey in 'Friends

"We only spooned! We didn't fork....."
-- Michael J. Fox as Michael Flaherty in 'Spin City'

"I'm a politician which meens that i'm a cheat and a liar"
-- Richard Jordan as NSA J. Pelt in 'the Hunt for Red October'

"Hey! I'm not the mechanic - i just hurt people"
-- Ron Perlman as Johner in 'Alien: Resurrection'

"Hvad fa'en ska' vi med 34.000 kartoner Grøn Look?"
-- Søren Pilmark som Torkild i 'Blinkende Lygter'

"This is the strangest life I've ever known"
-- Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison in 'The Doors'

[1] De kan ses på http://22.5cm.dk/~henrik/?citater

--
Med Venlig Hilsen
H e n r i k B ø g h | http://henrik.boegh.net/?usenet