new Dutch breakbeat single
Fra : P-EdgeMusic

Dato : 02-11-02 16:16

"O Superman" the debutsingle of the Haarlem (Netherlands) based drum &
breakz duo Jagga Bite sound system wil be officially released on CD
single on 5 november 2002, on the label Harlem Jungle records
(distribution and marketing PINK records). The single, a cover of
Laurie Anderson's hit from 1981 recently appeared on 12 inch vinyl
(Harlem Jungle records, distr. Lowlands distribution).

After a promotional release with airplay on 3FM, MTV and the Box Harlem
Jungle records and PINK records decided to commercially release the
track on CD single. Apart from 2 remixes the single will contain a
CD-ROM part with amongst others the video and the possibility to win ta
Jagga Bite Goodie Bag.

http://www.jaggabite.nl

Fra : P e t r u s C y n i~

Dato : 03-11-02 22:30

"P-EdgeMusic" <music@p-edge.nl> wrote in message
> "O Superman" the debutsingle of the Haarlem (Netherlands) based drum &
> breakz duo Jagga Bite sound system wil be officially released on CD
> single on 5 november 2002, on the label Harlem Jungle records
> (distribution and marketing PINK records). The single, a cover of
> Laurie Anderson's hit from 1981 recently appeared on 12 inch vinyl
> (Harlem Jungle records, distr. Lowlands distribution).

*** Het origineel STONK, en deze cover ZUIGT.

PC

--

from the dark mind of
P e t r u $ C y n i c u $
Gothic Philosopher
PetrusCynicus(N-o-S-p-a-m!)@pandora.be

Hi, I'm a signature virus, and I can't be killed BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!