Web/html e-mail designer needed
Fra : Philip Seldon

Dato : 28-02-01 07:46

We are looking for a web designer to redesign two of our websites and also
create html e-mails to promote our products.

You should be capable of fantastic graphics, flash and other animation and
hopefully are skilled in asp, java script and sql and access databases but
this is not necessary as we do have a programmer who can do this.

We are very price conscious so your should be very competitive. We pay the
day the work is completed (paypal, credit card or check).

We are ready to let out assignments today.

Philip Seldon
Best Deal Nutritionals
philp@catlover.com

Fra : dd

Dato : 01-03-01 20:28

Philip Seldon wrote:

> We are looking for a web designer to redesign two of our websites and also
> create html e-mails to promote our products.
>
> You should be capable of fantastic graphics, flash and other animation and
> hopefully are skilled in asp, java script and sql and access databases but
> this is not necessary as we do have a programmer who can do this.
>
> We are very price conscious so your should be very competitive. We pay the
> day the work is completed (paypal, credit card or check).

So if I buy some nutritional products from you, I don't have to pay until they
have produced the desired results? Go eat a big bowl of shit.

Fra : LM

Dato : 09-03-01 14:33

Dear Sirs,

I represent Russian web-development group ARDIS-pro. I need represantative
in the
Western countries for search orders for web-development and joint
using it.
Our possibilities are following:
1. Designing and programming of complex Internets servers and sites,
including access and
work with
databases. We are ready to develop solutions of different complexity
for any platform
and the mainly
used databases (PHP, perl, MySQL, asp, MSSql and many others).;
2. Artistic design with computer processing include Shockwave 7.0.2,
Flash 5.0. Original art
development.
3. Web site creating using HTML/DHTML, JavaScript, Real Audio&Video.
4. Promotion web sites, Search Engine Submission.

Our last bi-lingual projects are:
http://kaliningrad.net - "Business Kaliningrad" - the head page of
all our progects
http://guide.kaliningrad.net - web-portal "Kaliningrad. Business Guide"
http://estate.kaliningrad.net - "Real Estate" (it's project need of
promotion or sale)
http://kaliningrad.net/board - "Message board"
and many other Russian web-sites.

Looking forward for your reply.

--
Yours sincerely,
Leonid Menshikov

http://kaliningrad.net
http://guide.kaliningrad.net
www.ardis.ru mailto:registr@bds.ru

Fra : Andrew S.

Dato : 09-03-01 16:19

Can help .

I handle html coding and web site promotion.

Two other associates that I work with on occasion can do the script and data
base coding and another can do the flash work

Also I speak some Russian (my wife is Russian)
My associates are also Russian.

Andrew
andrews@pascoleads.com