Love Shop
Fra : Michelle

Dato : 27-10-02 19:00

Hello,

Does anyone have any Love Shop albums and would be willing to upload them
for me to my ftp? Please? :)

E-mail me if you can michellenicole@REMOVEsbcglobal.net

*Michelle*

Fra : Ingrid

Dato : 28-10-02 09:31

> Does anyone have any Love Shop albums and would be willing to upload them
> for me to my ftp? Please? :)

How stupid do you think we are ?

Ingrid
http://www.tv2fan.dk - mere tv-2 om lidt ...

Fra : Michelle

Dato : 28-10-02 17:27

"Ingrid" <kysbruden@NOSPAMgmx.net> wrote in message
> > Does anyone have any Love Shop albums and would be willing to upload
them
> > for me to my ftp? Please? :)
>
> How stupid do you think we are ?

eh? what do you mean by that?
Hey today is my birthday no need to be rude to me! :(

Fra : Karsten Strandgaard ~

Dato : 28-10-02 17:48

Michelle wrote:

> "Ingrid" wrote:
> >
> > Michelle wrote:
> > > Does anyone have any Love Shop albums and would be willing to upload
> > > them for me to my ftp? Please? :)
> >
> > How stupid do you think we are ?
>
> eh? what do you mean by that?

Danish copyright laws forbid uploading copyrighted material to your ftp
server. If you want to listen to Love Shop you can buy some of their
CD's right here:

http://www.cdskiven.dk/default.asp?view=kunstner&kunstnerid=11872

.... but cdskiven.dk apparently only ships to European countries. Record
stores that ship to the States AND carry Love Shop CD's are probably
harder to come by.

--
mvh. Karsten Strandgaard Jørgensen
http://www.hammerich.cjb.net

Fra : Michelle

Dato : 28-10-02 18:22

"Karsten Strandgaard Jørgensen" <karsten@daimi.au.dk> wrote in message
> Michelle wrote:

> > > How stupid do you think we are ?
> >
> > eh? what do you mean by that?
>
> Danish copyright laws forbid uploading copyrighted material to your ftp
> server. If you want to listen to Love Shop you can buy some of their
> CD's right here:
>
> http://www.cdskiven.dk/default.asp?view=kunstner&kunstnerid=11872
>
> ... but cdskiven.dk apparently only ships to European countries. Record
> stores that ship to the States AND carry Love Shop CD's are probably
> harder to come by.

ok :( But I already e-mailed Love Shop and they said they have no plans to
release their albums outside of Denmark. I looked for them when I was in
Germany..hoping they had them imported for the strange Germans who know
Danish hehe but no. :(

Yeah Love Shop albums aren't in the states and I ordered Danish albums from
an online Danish store before but it was a mess sending the money. So I
won't do that again. ok... :( I guess I'll have to wait until I go to
Denmark in the year 2005 or something haha damn.

Fra : Peter Brandt Nielsen

Dato : 28-10-02 17:57

Michelle skrev:
>> How stupid do you think we are ?
>
> eh? what do you mean by that?
> Hey today is my birthday no need to be rude to me! :(

Karstens answer should be sufficient to tell you why it could be
considered stupid to agree to upload copyrighted music, even if it is to
please as pleasant a character as yourself.

And, happy birthday on what I take to be your 21st birthday.

--
Peter Brandt Nielsen
http://brandtnielsen.adr.dk

Fra : Michelle

Dato : 28-10-02 18:06

"Peter Brandt Nielsen" <peterbrandtnielsen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Michelle skrev:
> >> How stupid do you think we are ?
> >
> > eh? what do you mean by that?
> > Hey today is my birthday no need to be rude to me! :(
>
> Karstens answer should be sufficient to tell you why it could be
> considered stupid to agree to upload copyrighted music, even if it is to
> please as pleasant a character as yourself.

Alright. :(

> And, happy birthday on what I take to be your 21st birthday.

Yes :) Thanks Peter, surprised you remembered my age. Oh that's cuz we are
the same age, almost.

Fra : rasmus carlsen

Dato : 28-10-02 19:12

> Does anyone have any Love Shop albums and would be willing to upload them
> for me to my ftp? Please? :)
>
> E-mail me if you can michellenicole@REMOVEsbcglobal.net

try the alt.dk.warez ...

ras

Fra : Peter G

Dato : 29-10-02 07:50

"Michelle" <star@crazy.net> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Does anyone have any Love Shop albums and would be willing to upload them
>for me to my ftp? Please? :)

Welcome back.

Why not order/import them via your local record store or some friendly
soul? Maybe http://www.rillen.dk can help you if you send them an email
in english telling them of your woes regarding not being able to
purchase the albums in U.S.A. With a credit card or international money
order it should be doable.
--
M.v.h. / Kind regards, Peter. Email address works.
Gruppen har en OSS (Ofte Spurgte Spørgsmål), ja den har så: