Who is my Britisch father
Fra : Michel janssen

Dato : 20-10-02 10:19

Hello,

My name is Michel Janssen out the Netherlands (Nijmegen) I'am 38 years old,
my coursing Floor Loen (she lives in Doorwerth nearby Arnhem - The
Netherlands) she is 57 years old seeks her Britisch father, he has served in
the thirty army corps of Brian Horrorocks are you interessent you can
vissited the website the I have make for her to finde her Britisch father.
The title of the site called: Who is my Britisch father the addresses are
http://members.lycos.nl/janssenmichel/Eindhoven.html we hope that somebody
can help us to find her father. (The mother (johanna the Grout) Floor and my
mother (Sjaan the Grout) has lived in word war II with the parents in the
south of Eindhoven (the streetname has called voorterweg 195) We hope that
somebody can help us. Let it know please.

With kind regards,

Michel Janssen the coursing of Floor Loen